Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven

Discussion on Championship Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Championship Riven

Hi i'm selling championship riven redeemable code for league of legends

I want $50 for it , I know its a rare

add my skype if you want trade: cris.d72

Thanks - Still for sale if anyone is interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Championship Riven (PSC)
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys! Im searching for a Championship Riven Code! Post your offers.
[WTS]Pax Jax and Championship Riven
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
As the title says i got 1x Pax Jax and 1x Championship Riven, Pax Jax - unused Championship Riven - Unused. For More information PM me with you skype and we dicuss there. Cheers
[WTB] Championship Riven EUW
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys , i'm searching for an Championship Riven Code for EUW , paying per PayPal leave me an Offer please or add me on Skype Skype : GrandGPee Hallo Leute , ich suche einen Championship Riven Code für EUW , bezahle per PayPal
[WTB] Championship Riven [EUW]
12/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says,im willing to buy Championship Riven for EUROPE WEST server. The code must be unused obviously. Price - 55 EUROS. Payment with verified paypal as gift. I will ONLY go first to people i feel comfortable going first to.Meaning that you most likely have to be MM or in similar ranks to get me to trust you.You can check my TBM ,all my trades are done with ONLY very reputable members and i hope this wont be an exception and if it will be,i will not go first. My skype -...
WTH Championship Riven
10/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I want to get this code and i can offer some things... I have 2 Yi bundles, PAX Jax for EU NE and can get some money. Leave offers. Im not going first unless your reputation is quite big.