Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 30 50 Champs, 5 skins, Silver V FOR ANY UNRANKED LV30 ACCOUNT WITH SOME ADC's

Discussion on Lvl 30 50 Champs, 5 skins, Silver V FOR ANY UNRANKED LV30 ACCOUNT WITH SOME ADC's within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 30 50 Champs, 5 skins, Silver V FOR ANY UNRANKED LV30 ACCOUNT WITH SOME ADC's

ye look at the titel.. the account got full ad ap runes, silver 5, 50 champs, 5 Skins.. searching lv30 account with ad runes and mostly adc champs!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LV30 EUW SILVER I ACC WITH S2 GOLD BORDER A LOT OF SKINS/CHAMPS!
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell Silver I acc on euw it have atm sadly 0 lp,it have gold border from season2,5 rune pages full of tier 3 runes,72 champions, Skins:longhorn alistar,unchained alistar,victorious janna,traditional karma,judgement kayle,defender leona,coral reef malphite,RIOT K9 NASUS,leopard nidalee,french maid nidalee,sasquatch nunu,demolisher nunu,rune wars renekton,bilgerat rumble,lumberjack sion. If you are interested pm me on skype:mr.leon63 Price: add me in skype and we will...
WTS: 80 Champs 2 RunePages 50 Skins ~ s2:silver s3:UNRANKED
01/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Like said discribed in topic. 70 EUR PSC only! Skype, mirro.games
Lv30 LoL Account with much Skins and Champs!!!
08/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I wanna sell my League of Legends Account. First, I got about 1200 Normal Wins. My Elo isnt very high...its about 750~ My Skins (in german): Krankenschwester Akali Silberzahn Akali
WTS lv30 NA unranked . With good champs
03/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi the acc i am selling is lv 30 in Norht American server , has around 30 champions . IP 5k+ , RP 100 , Has Alistar and Tristana free Skins . I HAVE ONLY 1 GAME IN RANKED AND ITS VICTORY . I accept PAYPAL only . The Price is 25$
Lv30 Account/900 Wins/Almost All Champs/Skins
08/21/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I'm selling my account because I decided to quit LOL for personal purposes. The champions I own: Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Brand