Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo Boosting by Diamond 3

Discussion on Free Elo Boosting by Diamond 3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Elo Boosting by Diamond 3

Hello, my friend is Diamond and wants to help me from Silver 3 to Gold IV. Tharfor he needs a low league account from Silver - Gold because he can carrie me better if there are Silver - Gold ppl in the team than if I Match with him in a team full of Platin and Diamond. So while he plays with your Account to help me to get to my goal your account gets carried too.
Add me ingame: Flashlight

You have to be Silver or Gold and own runes and some champs.

Edit: its on Europe West
Old 05/11/2013, 22:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Addet you
Old 05/11/2013, 22:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
looks like if the place for the elo boosting is given away we have a candidate i am waiting for my friend to decide it i will tell in in about 40 min if we are still searching or not.