Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap and fast ELOBOOST on EUW/EUNE!

Discussion on Cheap and fast ELOBOOST on EUW/EUNE! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap and fast ELOBOOST on EUW/EUNE!

Who am I?
I am a high-elo (diamond 1) rated player in soloQ. I have been diamond rated since season 2 and played for months over 2300 elo back then,means I am an experienced player of soloQ. I have also played many premade games on a high level,scrimming a lot of the current LCS teams in europe and playing with a lot of semi-professional teams aswell.

About my service
I am here to offer a cheap boosting of your division/"elo"-rating. I have done this in the past before with a friend,but he has jumped off so I am working solo now. I decided to restart my service because I have a lot of free time and I felt like I wanted to make some more money of what I love to do - playing league.
Here's my old thread:

The pricing
I will offer 2 ways of boosting:
1. Classical division-wise boosting. Prices:
Bronze V - I => 10€/division
Bronze I - Silver V => 15€
Silver V - Silver I => 20€/division
Silver I - Gold V => 25€
Gold V - Gold I => 30€/division

Gold I - Platinum V => 35€/division
Platinum V - Platinum I => 40€/divsion
Platinum I - Diamond V => 50€
Diamond V - Diamond I => discussable,but will be > 70€/division

2. A per-game system: (I will offer this at a later stage)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

How the service will work
1. You will pay me first. I will never go first again,as I've been scammed before with my service. I got a lot of people to trust me with my work in season 2 and I have vouches. I am doing this on a serious level and trust is important to me.
2. You give me your account data and I will start playing immediately and raise your elo as fast as possible.
3. As soon as I am done,I will message you and you can start playing on your account again.

Rules & other stuff
- Feel free to tell me when to pause the service at any time
- You are not allowed to play any ranked games when I'm working with your account
- I need you to have atleast 2 runepages (for AD & AP)
- The prices only work for normal mmr / elo gains - if you get +/- 3 lp per game,the pricing will drastically change
- I will not talk to anyone unless you tell me to
- Payments are done over Paypal/PSC only.
- I am able to stream while playing on your account so you are always able to see the progress.

Contact Me

You can add me on Skype anytime and we can have a chat: streetlyser

Vouches and Screenshots
Vouches are taken over from my old thread:

Any questions? Feel free to ask.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2013, 18:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 105/0/3
if interested in Trusted vouch with detailed report let me know.

since much changed since 2012 xDD^^
Old 05/08/2013, 20:59   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 305
The Black Market: 255/0/2
This guy should rename himself to Best Lee Sin World.
First blood 2:45 Lee Sin vs Shen match-up. Went 4-0 by the 10th minute mark, double kill 1 v 2 gank, escaped a 4 man gank in the enemy base under turret. At the 20th minute mark he had 206 cs. Finished the game with 231 cs at minute 28. 18-3-6.
I totally vouch for this guy, he's amazing and he's making plays and carrying big time.
Picture:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2013, 01:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he helped me last season and I still can ask him for advice anytime