Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS eu nordic&east silver 1

Discussion on WTS eu nordic&east silver 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS eu nordic&east silver 1

Hello,so I am selling acc in Eu nordic & east.
The account is in silver 1 and have played only 17 rankeds.got 22lp in silver 1 right now,its easy to get gold V.
Heres the screen shot with champions.

I have victorious janna ,totemic maokai,riot girl tristana and unchained alistar skin.
Also got 2 rune pages,for ad and ap carry.
account has 10k ip so you will be able to buy any champion u want.

the price is arround 20$~
U can contact me on skype. my skype name is wemon_

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Eu West Platin acc + Nordic East Silver Acc ( u get a Css acc as free gift )
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
done,
WTS EU NORDIC&EAST ACC !
02/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello ! i am selling my acc lvl 30 acc on eu nordic and east i sell it only for psc/monybookers. add me on skype : jernej hirci he got that champs : Akali Alistar ( unchained alistar skin ) Annie Evelynn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Jax
WTS PAX Sivir Skin! EU Nordic East server only! WTS PAX Sivir Skin! EU Nordic East
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
LIMITED EDITION Penny Arcade Expo SIVIR character and skin!These code only work on the EU East server! If you do not have Sivir, entering the code gives you the character as well! http://s15.postimage.org/5x38hbqp7/KGr_Hq_IOKoc_E 4_3_NOzp3_BOWGj_t_HPw_12.jpg - I will not go 1st but if you are trusted and old member here i can go. - Pay Pal Only - Make Offer - Will use a trusted middle man if you pay fee - I don't trade for accounts
[B]EU Nordic and East Acc
10/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I would like to buy a Nordic and East account on LoL. It should be lvl 30, lot of champs and some skins. Thanks for offers...