Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] 56 champs & 20 skins & 9 rune pages.

Discussion on [EUW] 56 champs & 20 skins & 9 rune pages. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] 56 champs & 20 skins & 9 rune pages.

Like title says, I would trade my Bronze 4 account for an account with higher SoloQ elo. Prefer Gold 5 or higher.

The account needs to have a few rune pages and a decent champion pool. Skins aren't needed.

Add Novaslight on skype or PM here.
Will use Teamviewer to show that the account is mine and that it is legit.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1600 ELO+~62 Champs~SKINS~6 Rune Pages~Never Banned Tons of ADC Skins
01/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey iam seling good account 1600 ELO+ ~62 Champs~ SKINS~ Tons of ADC Skins Crimson Akali (Legendary) Unchained Alistar Red Riding Annie (Legacy)
SELLING 1500+ s1,s2,s3 80 champs, 33 skins, 8 rare, 3 1820 skins 10 rune pages
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ahri Akali Alistair - Unchained Alistair Amumu Anivia - Bird Of Prey Anivia Annie - Frostfire Annie Ashe - Sherwood Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn - Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
[EUW] 90 Champs 18 Rune Pages 30 Skins
09/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling an EUW acc with : - 90 Champs - 18 Rune Pages - 30 Skins (4 legendarys) - 1230 Elo - Every Rune I only accept Paypal.More Information on the Account via Skype PM me your Addy.
WTS NA lvl 30 91 Champs 12 Rune Pages Over 40 Skins
08/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Just bought Rengar as well. II'm brand new to this site and am looking to sell my level 30 NA Account. I need the extra money for IRL School stuff and am looking for around $90 paypal. The account has 1400 ELO and a rune page for every role plus x9 of most other runes. Add me on skype: mattpetriello, reply to the thread, or PM for details or offers! :D The Account has over 40 SKINS which include: Nurse Akali Unchained Alistar Sad Robot Amumu Freljord Ashe Woad Ashe
Selling lvl 30 NA account, 36 champs, 4 rune pages, 4 T3 rune sets, and skins!
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
this account has all the things you could want in any league of legends account, skins, champions, runes, rune pages! i have personally also spent over $120 on riot points for this account some of the benefits include: 36 champions: akali alistar amumu annie ashe casseopeia