Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat/diamond team captain slots.

Discussion on Plat/diamond team captain slots. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat/diamond team captain slots.

So.. since I can't seem to find any trusted members here selling them.. does anyone know anyone or anywhere I can find one? Looking for an NA captain slot on plat/diamond divisions... Thanks.
Old 05/04/2013, 00:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have a Gold slot to offer if you are interested. IGN Nethale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Plat/Diamond team captain slot
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Depending on price, looking to buy either plat/diamond NA team captain slot.. I don't care what division it's in.. Post here / message me please.. If anyone is wondering about my negative rating, I can provide proof I was the one scammed.
Are there any legit plat/diamond ranked team slots available?
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking for pref a captain slot on a plat/diamond team, (NA) but every time I look at a thread someone has claimed scammer, or the original poster doesn't have a lot of trades/trusted member... I just don't know, if anyone can help me find a legit seller or is a legit seller, please help me out lol. I will not buy from untrusted members, trusted may still need a middle man no? lol
[Selling] [EUW!] Gold/Plat/Diamond 3v3 Slots!
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello ePVP'ers! I'll be selling some 3v3 slots from now on :) Payment option: PayPal preferable, Paysafecard might be accepted, depending on what you're gonna buy. After purchasing a slot, you'll have a secured slot in the team till the end of the season. Disputing the payment will get you kicked from the team. Also selling gold 5v5 slots, for prices about those, hit me up with a PM.
[WTS] Platinum Slots | Gold Team | Diamond Slots | Trusted Service
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Get your Platinum/Gold Rewards! The Season is almost ending! Amazon Gift Only $40 / Platinum Slot $80 / Gold Team Leader
S> Diamond/Plat Slots
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ALL TEAMS ARE IN NA I've been deep within the realms of the black market in multiple video game communities and slightly in League of Legends with the use of power leveling and referral farming, however, it just occurred to me that I could be selling Gold/Platinum/Diamond rewards with the use of ranked teams. Now, I currently have multiple open slots on a ton of TT teams. Me and a few friends power elo'd for shits and giggles, and I think we could turn a profit. I currently have: ...