Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Account 3200 Wins / All champions (without 5)

Discussion on EUNE Account 3200 Wins / All champions (without 5) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Account 3200 Wins / All champions (without 5)

Rune Pages: 6
Champions (Not owned):
/ / /
Normal Wins: 3200
Bronze I Division
Starting Price: 600$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3O Level League of Legends Account 93 champions,30 skins 367 wins EUNE[ONLY PAYPAL]
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Account name is Yuletghost.It's is located at EU Nordic&East server but we offer transfer to Turkey or to EU West. We also offer a name change if u dont like this name.All of the above with no extra cost.Exchange only with PayPal. Add me skype : panos6662 Champions-Skins Ahri-Unchained Alistar akali
[Selling] 3O Level League of Legends Account 93 champions,30 skins 367 wins EUNE[ONLY PAYPAL]
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The Account name is Yuletghost.It's is located at EU Nordic&East server but we offer transfer to Turkey or to EU West. We also offer a name change if u dont like this name.All of the above with no extra cost.Exchange only with PayPal. Add me skype : panos6662 Champions-Skins Ahri-Unchained Alistar akali
NA 550 wins, 43 champions, 5 rune pages account
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
c
EUNE Account 800 Wins Legacy, Legendary 30€ PayPal
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Eu Nordic and East Profile: http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4448/summonerp rofile.jpg Champions not owned: http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6287/champions notowned.jpg Champions owned list:
[WTS] LoL Account EUNE - All Champions - About 30 skins - About 900 wins - Unranked
06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i want to sell or trade my LoL account. He is on the EUNE server and has about 900 wins. All Champions are bought and about 31 or 32 skins are available too. I have 3 Rune-Pages and lots of Tier 3 and 2 runes. i would like to get 55-65 Euro PSC or a Diablo 3 Key. P.S.: Picture-Upload doesnt work currently, but i can send you pics per mail or in skype... for more informations PN me (: