Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond border account [ANY SERVER - 150 USD]

Discussion on Diamond border account [ANY SERVER - 150 USD] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond border account COULD BE DIAMOND IN S2 OR S1 IDC! [ANY SERVER - 150 USD]

Only trusted members, I'll go first and I will only pay using LR as it is the safest and I have the money in there already

Please leave a post if you have one.

Or I could do 180$ USD Paypal
Old 04/23/2013, 08:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have one and what's LR?
Old 04/23/2013, 08:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana222 View Post
I have one and what's LR?
Liberty Reserve.
It's like Paypal but you can't scam with chargebacks etc. If you don't want LR you can go to another forum and ask for 150 LR USD to 200 Paypal USD etc.

bumpppp

BUMP!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond Border Account
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys, want to buy a diamond border account. Taking all offers. Pm me.
WTS: Diamond D5 S3 Diamond S2 border Na account
03/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account has 800 rp and 20,000 ip 37 Champions with 3 rare skins victorious jarvan janna and judgement kayle 4 runepages with 136 tier 3 runes and quints Original e-mail with good tribunal record payment type: pay-pal (if you charge back I will get the account banned rather niether of us have it than let a scammer have it so don't bother)
WTB DIAMOND BORDER ACCOUNT NA SERVER
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
willing to pay 200 USD if it has most champions with lots or runes and 10+ runes page. with 50+ skins. if it has diamond border. please leave a msg or give me your skype then i will add you . don't try to scam. I am willing to use Middle Man. And I prefer someone with a proof of Original E-mail used for the account. only diamond border. please.
WTF DIAMOND BORDER ACCOUNT NA SERVER
01/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
60+ champions :D will offer based on skins you have. prefer account with 5+ runes page. with lots of runes. paying by paypal and happy to use MM. need all the information to make the account really mine.
Buying NA DIAMOND Border Account
01/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Must have a diamond border from s2, the current elo in s3 does not matter to me. The number of champions, skins and runes does not matter to me either. Of course, I will be willing to pay more if the account comes with nice skins and champs but I am still willing to pay well as long as the account ended up diamond last season. Please PM me here for more details. I will not tolerate scammers so do not PM me if you are even going to try. Dont worry though, Im not making you go first.