Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ip Boosting/Farm - Service!

Discussion on Ip Boosting/Farm - Service! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ip Boosting/Farm - Service!

We have a dedicated and engaging, dedicated 14 hours a day in the accounts for fast service, we ensure that your account will be maintained and will have your privacy.

Services:
Farm IP:

This service is for those who need fast IP. Our system is based playing Normals with IP boost for faster service.

Example:
5000 ip (estimated time: 2-4 days)
Price: $ 25

The use of IP boost are not additional price.

About your account right here that We promise:

1. We never use " BOTS" or some kinds "software".
2. We never use your account to "farm gold" and other illegal things against the game rules.
3. We never "steal" your game currency or items.
4. We never "divulge" your private infomation like account name and character name to others.

Old 04/21/2013, 01:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
this is mega expensive

for 10€ i can get @ #sinner 100x Lv 5 > 500*250 IP = 25.000 IP

withotu give anyone any Information about my acc.

so why we should use ur service since i can get for 20$ more RP as u give me IP lol

with 20$ i can instand buy me 3 975 RP champs