Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Red Card Katarina/Kitty Kat Katarina

Discussion on NA Red Card Katarina/Kitty Kat Katarina within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Red Card Katarina/Kitty Kat Katarina

Hey all, I am new to this site and discovered buying LoL accounts with skins through here and just joined in hopes to find an NA account with preferably both Red Card Katarina and Kitty Kat Katarina. Having Slay Belle Katarina on the account is a plus, but I already have it on my account I am currently playing so it isn't a huge deal. The account must be for North America please! Kat is my favorite champ and started playing after these skins came out...so I'm bummed they aren't available anymore...but this site gives me hope that someone here will have them.

I have skype, email, or you can call or text me. Just PM me with what you have and what your asking price is and we can go from there with means of contact. I'm also a verified Paypal user(sell a lot of junk on ebay, haha). My name is Alex.

Thanks!!

- Alex
Old 04/17/2013, 16:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have an account with those two skins. However, the account has ultra high status, thus it comes with a high price tag. if you have disposable income in the four digit range, we can talk
Old 04/17/2013, 16:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

four digit range? haha Omg That's pure steal.

This is one of the good ones, that cost up to 300, 350$ But it doesnt have those 2 kata skins.
Old 04/17/2013, 22:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerix View Post
I have an account with those two skins. However, the account has ultra high status, thus it comes with a high price tag. if you have disposable income in the four digit range, we can talk
I'm not that baller Sorry but cant do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joksa969 View Post
four digit range? haha Omg That's pure steal.

This is one of the good ones, that cost up to 300, 350$ But it doesnt have those 2 kata skins.
Yeah, mainly looking for just those skins...working with one person at the moment, but it isn't final yet.