Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GODLY EUW PLATINum ACCOUNt

Discussion on WTS GODLY EUW PLATINum ACCOUNt within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GODLY EUW PLATINum ACCOUNt

hey im selling my all champs platinum V season 3 account. with 12 rune pages
35 skins few legendary.
season 2 gold border-
oriignal email included

Anyone who wantto see the account and make me offers please pm me ur skype i can show u the account on skype screenshare.
please only serious users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S3 diamond S2 platinum all champions alot of skins GODLY account
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys im selling my league of legends account. Its currently Diamond 5 Last season it was platinum It has all the champions all the runes and rune pages alot of skins alot of rare limited editions skins, legendarys about 80+skins if you want to see the account for you self send me a pm here and i will give you my skype so we can discuss pricing i can also share screen to show you anything you would like to see account is NA
^~~WTS GODLY PLATINUM ACCOUNT^~~
12/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hey I'm selling my personal league of legends account, the reason why I am selling it is because I have no more time to play the game. ( I have a baby on the way) and I've got to move on. I will list the details below if there is any questions feel free to PM me or send me a msg on this board Account Region: North America Account level: 30 Champions owned: ALL OF THEM IP: 66350 With 1277 wins left of IP boost ( i completed 2634 referrals) RP: 195 Ladder solo queue rating: 1910...
SELLING GODLY RARE PLATINUM ACCOUNT
09/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hey guys im looking to sell my league of legends account, since i don't play anymore and i need the side money for school and books. I've started to play Star wars so I dont take this game serious anymore. I've been playing for a very long time and i have a lot of accomplished. I have all the information account name, pw, email registered 1st day and pw so that. Account is north america Account level: 30 RP points: 209 IP points: 7935 IP win boosts: 800 games left. Referals completed...
SELLING GODLY PLATINUM ACCOUNT WITH RARE SKINS!!!!
05/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hey guys im looking to sell my league of legends account, since i don't play anymore and i need the side money for school and books. I've started to play Star wars so I dont take this game serious anymore. I've been playing for a very long time and i have a lot of accomplished. I have all the information account name, pw, email registered 1st day and pw so that. Account level: 30 RP points: 209 IP points: 5000 IP win boosts: 700 games left. Referals completed on the account: 350 ...