Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Coacher EUW/EUNE Diamond 1 S3 - 1 game = €10 or 1 hour = €15 (Highly skilled)

Discussion on New Coacher EUW/EUNE Diamond 1 S3 - 1 game = €10 or 1 hour = €15 (Highly skilled) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Coacher EUW/EUNE Diamond 1 S3 - 1 game = €10 or 1 hour = €15 (Highly skilled)

Hey guys, I recently started to use Epvp for elo boosting and it's going very well and I've been wanting to also coach so i decided to make another thread. The price is average i won't say cheap because i will teach a lot and answer all questions and i play every role and champ so if you want to know about builds runes Masteries etc i'll easily help.

You can Visit my other Thread for Elo boosting also!

A Brief Introduction

I live in UK and i don't have a job as i'm still studying, i would like to make some money to use also i thought i keep playing league of legends since beta but never ever shared my skills or knowledge, therefore i'll like to start coaching.

I consider myself a serious gamer as i played since beta and before league of legends i was pro in DotA while playing it for 5 years also being in a few tournaments. With that said , i was 1864 elo Season1 which was plat, 2336 season 2 (Diamond) and now I'm 2523 elo in Season 3 (Diamond 1).

Prices

1 game = €10
1 hour = €15

Other General Information

I can either spectate you, play with you in some games and or view your recorded games and pinpoint your mistakes and helping you as best as I can making you a better player.

I converse with skype

My skype - shippo561
Old 04/12/2013, 23:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Coacher NA Diamond S2 - Cheapest. $5/ Hr Limited
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Hey guys, I recently began to coach and I've learned I have a heart for it. I enjoy seeing people progress. I decided to coach for a very considerable price. A Brief Introduction I live where it's very desolated, surrounded by woods. Being young, It is hard to get a job due to the fact that there are no means of public transportation resulting in me finding another way to make money, The thing I love - League of Legends. I consider myself a pretty serious...
Looking for diamond EUW or EUNE account
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a diamond eu account (west or east doesnt matter) preferable if you had at least platinum ranked in s2, champions and skins are not important but making better offer in case.
[Selling] DIAMOND III ACCOUNT EUNE!
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! Today I want to sell my EU/NE Diamond III account, can probably transfer to EUW(im not sure). Account is atm banned for idling and leaving from games due to internet issues, tomorrow the ban expires. It's diamond III and it has so much MMR(i'm sometimes matching with challengers and diamonds I) There are not owned champions: http://i.imgur.com/4Pyyo1d.jpg Skins: White Mage Veigar Big Bad Warwick Woad Ashe Lord Darius
[WTS] EUNE Diamond 3
03/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Champions and skins: Akali, Alistar(youtube skin), Amumu, Anivia, Annie(red riding(limited), and reverse annie), Ashe, Blitzcrank(definately not blitzcranke(limited), piltover customs), Caitlyn, Cho'gath(battlecast), Corki(UFO(limited)), Darius, Dr.Mundo, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks(bandito), Fizz, Galio, Gangplank, Garen(steel legion), Graves(mafia, Riot(limited)), Hecarim(headless(limited)), Irelia, Janna(victorious(limited)), JarvanIV(Darkforge, Warring kingdoms), Jax, Jayce(full metal), Karma,...
EUW EUNE HIGHLY SKILLED LEAGUE BOOSTERS
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. We are a small but dedicated group of diamond ranked players offering league boost in on the euw and eune servers. Prices will be discussed through skype. We have no problems adding you on our main accounts to make sure that we are legit. Please ask questions here or add us on skype for further information: "Leagueboost.net on" skype. Our facebook page: Leagueboosting - League of Legends - Dienstleistungsunternehmen | Facebook