Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOST by best kata eu, FAST and CHEAP

Discussion on ELO BOOST by best kata eu, FAST and CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/12/2013, 19:08   #211 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 815
I violated the system by having 2 accounts bumping this thread so i got banned and started off fresh and made sure i didn't do the same.

Also it wasn't wrong thread just responded to this guy as he somehow posted on it now lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto1905 View Post
if i buy 5 games, would you charge me games you've lost?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2013, 19:10   #212 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippolifer View Post
I violated the system by having 2 accounts bumping this thread so i got banned and started off fresh and made sure i didn't do the same.

Also it wasn't wrong thread just responded to this guy as he somehow posted on it now lol.
You're such a grateful person. (<3) No ****
Old 06/12/2013, 19:12   #213 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 815
lol you never on skype anymore? :3 Don't need no more english lessons?
Old 06/12/2013, 19:13   #214 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippolifer View Post
lol you never on skype anymore? :3 Don't need no more english lessons?
Iam in skype??! 9 days and i'll write my final exam in english <3.