Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pax Twisted Fate Skin Code

Discussion on Pax Twisted Fate Skin Code within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pax Twisted Fate Skin Code

Message me here, private message, or drop a skype @ darkchlor672

Let me know how much you want for it and lets make a deal.

bump, still looking for multiple copies of PAX Twisted Fate
Old 04/14/2013, 01:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ive got one... adding you skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] PAX Twisted Fate Skin code.
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
As tittle states, i am looking to purchase PAX TF skin code from 2009 Penny Arcade. I will pay a maximum of $400. i will want the best offer obviously. OMM will be used during whole trade. I will be paying all fees, paypal only. Thank-you.
WTT Pax Twisted Fate Skin Code
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Looking to trade this skin code for RP. Willing to use a middle man service if necessary. I want to ensure this trade is 100% legit. Looking for 150$ in RP. Thanks. Would be willing to go first if the user has HIGHHHHH amount of rep and I feel they are trustworthy.
PAX Twisted Fate skin
04/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
Hello im got from friend pax tf skin code only work for NA SERVER ! its work for eu west but u need send ticket to riot for activate skin : ) Scammers gtfo ! Only offers on skype ! Payment Method: PAYSAFECARD/PAYPAL/UKASH CARD Skype:nanasaki.yuri I CAN SHOW PAX TF INGAME FOR PROFF ON EU WEST ! ONLY To Guy with good TBM
Selling a legit pax twisted fate skin code.
11/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Bought from ebay a few weeks ago, I have been on the fence about redeeming it myself. I am taking offers and if I get a decent offer I will sell it, the only ones on ebay now are selling for $250-400+ Add my skype: craig.boo if you'd like to talk about it. We will find a very very trusted MM for this trade and I want everything to be on screenshare so I can see it redeem for myself. http://i.epvpimg.com/ZwmIh.png
[buy]PAX Twisted Fate skin code for NA
08/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guy :) Im looking for pax tf for NA. If u guys wanna sell it to me, contact me on skype. skype : sj.lee123