Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low range boosting for fun

Discussion on Low range boosting for fun within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Low range boosting for fun

I have no desire to start doing a full elo boosting service but after doing some boosting for a friend (all the way through silver) I kinda wanted to try some even lower divisions and thought I may as well help out some people who needed the boost.

NOTE: I can boost past bronze but I'm doing this for fun and just wanna do some super low elo smurf games and help people out so yahh not interested in silver/gold/plat boosting atm

Info on 'seller'

Been an active league player for a few years now. Never had a single warning/ban (not a rager or anything) and play at a consent gold/plat level across a number of accounts. Spent around a year moderating the CO section and am quite well known/trusted there so not really an issue of scamming here but then again, it's free lol.

Service Info

Server: NA
Boosting Range: Bronze
Price: Free

If I find I enjoy doing low range boosting I may start a service but for now I'm cool with just doing some low low ranked fun smurf games

Long time, trusted member of epvp and it's free so yah... kinda a take it or leave it service. Send me a PM if you're interested and we can talk it over.
Old 04/11/2013, 07:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I will duo with you if you want somebody - I enjoy smurfing also
Old 04/11/2013, 07:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
sent u a pm
Old 04/11/2013, 07:38   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacnecac View Post
sent u a pm
Replied.

Most of this is just me wanting to see what things are like down in bronze but I'll let you know if I find myself bored and wanting to do other accounts ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrla View Post
I will duo with you if you want somebody - I enjoy smurfing also

I'll keep you in mind