Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends 30 Diamond Account

Discussion on League of Legends 30 Diamond Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends 30 Diamond Account

SOLD

Tags
diamond acc sell 30, diamond account, league acc sale, league account 30

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I SELL ACCOUNT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DIAMOND I
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
I SELL ACCOUNT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DIAMOND I SESION II WAS PLATINUM SERVER: EU WEST 7 PAGES OF RUNES RUNES: QUINTESSENCE: 3X 2,25 ATACK DMG. 3X 2,56 ARMOR PEN. 3X 4,95 ABILITY POWER 3X 1,5% MOVE SPEED
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond Account
04/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there! :cool: My name is Kevin and im from Sweden, Stockholm. Times up for my league of legends career and I decided to sell my Diamond 2 account. Been Diamond 1 aswell (got picture proof). Some information about it: LVL 30 Platinum S2 (Platinum banner). Diamond 2 right now (was Diamond 1 14 LP).
[BUYING] [NA] Diamond S2/S3 League of legends account
04/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Title says all Has to be North America 300$ Max Skype : poshgaming
League of Legends account for sale! *NA* Diamond
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
This account received Diamond rank rewards for season 2, also received the gold rank rewards for season 1. This account comes with a few very valuable skins which are unattainable now. (Kitty Cat Katarina, Red Card Katarina, Bewitching Nidalee, and Haunting Nocturne.) The Solo Queue ELO is in high 1400's. Already has gold in Solo Queue for Season 3, I own MOST of the champions. List of champions owned: Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia
Top League of Legends Account S2 Diamond Currently Platin
12/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys I got 2 Diamond Accounts and want to sell 1 of this 2, because i need only 1 Current Elo is 1950. The account got all Champs and over 75 Skins ( 3 Legendary ) The friendlist is clean and u can change ur name ( 3440 RP ) and over 10000 IP for other Runes. I dont need this acc so i will sell him cheap. Only via Paypal. Im a 100 % trusted Paypal/Ebay dealer. If u want to scam i will ignore/block u.