Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boost EU EAST

Discussion on Free boost EU EAST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Free boost EU EAST

as topic title say , looking for an account to duo queue with my customer

will play 7 games on your acc most likely wins , need an acc with lot champs and runes for top mid jungle

account must be in silver league no less no higher

if you have such account and want me to play on it add me on skype woodsen123

im elo booster diamond in eu west

my thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free boost EU EAST
04/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say , looking for an account to duo queue with my customer will play 7 games on your acc most likely wins , need an acc with lot champs and runes for top mid jungle account must be in silver league no less no higher if you have such account and want me to play on it add me on skype woodsen123 im elo booster diamond in eu west
Free boost EU EAST
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say , looking for an account to duo queue with my customer will play 7 games on your acc most likely wins , need an acc with lot champs and runes for top mid jungle account must be in silver league no less no higher if you have such account and want me to play on it add me on skype woodsen123 im elo booster diamond in eu west
Free boost EU EAST
Free boost EU EAST
Free boost EU EAST