Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giving away 2 accounts EU west with 60 champs, Nordic with 90 champs (Moneybookers)!

Discussion on Giving away 2 accounts EU west with 60 champs, Nordic with 90 champs (Moneybookers)! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Giving away 2 accounts EU west with 60 champs, Nordic with 90 champs (Moneybookers)!

skype me if interested -bojanmitreski
not going first, selling them for cheap and safe!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Nordic Account 80 Champs,30 skins,Gold IV! Only Moneybookers!
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
skype me - bojanmitreski
[NORDIC]105 champs, 12 RUNEPAGES, 68 skins, 10 legendary [NORDIC]
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey there! Decided to quit playing and therefore im selling my account to get some extra money which i could really need :)! It has every champion execpt: Vi, rengar, treash, syndra and nami! I uploaded the runes in the attachments I have every info, all the transactions id, creation date, creation name etc. Heres the skin list (ATTENTION!!! It has like 5 more that i dont remember in head, dont have acces to lol atm!) Ahri: Midnight Ahri Akali: Stinger akali
Verkaufe/Sell 2xEu-West Accounts [74 Champs/64 Skins] [29 champs/1 Skin]
05/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe hier meinen und den Account meines Bruders, die beide auf dem Eu-West Server sind. kurzer Überblick: 1. Account: *74 Champions *64 Skins ( fast jeder Champion hat 1 Skin, manche auch 2) *Full Rune Spec (AD-Carry, AP, Jungle(Tank), Supp)
[WTS] EU West accounts lvl 30 many champs many skins , AND BOOST ELO
05/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guyz , i got many accounts on eu west to sell , i got many lvl 30 with many champs and skins high or low elo i can pl your accounts too , i got 2.2 elo on main account , so it s easy for me to up your elo from 0 to 2k . if you want more informations add me on league of legend " LDLC Mirak" or on skype " mirakiswanted "
[Sell] 2 EU West accounts with plenty of skins, champs & runes
01/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Both accounts ->(sold):