Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLS HELP ME ! Need EUW Acc

Discussion on PLS HELP ME ! Need EUW Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PLS HELP ME ! Need EUW Acc

Hey guys. I know this isnt "Money for the World" but i rly need your help.

Iam a semi-professional gamer and was on my journey for going pro. I signed my contracts and if things going well the next weeks and month u will see me on LCS with all your known players. No, iam not joking, its how it is so dont even try to ask me for my former INGAME acc , i cant make it public who i am.

Before i startet my "semi" professionall carrier i was a rather toxic player and insulted the players , got banned a tons of times since i always played vs the same people (high elo) and i was fine with it.
Today when i wanted to login (i was moved from challenger to diamond a short time before and had some rly bad games) it tells me i was permabanned, saw that coming. Due to bad games (2/8 n stuff) i got banned for feeding. Well since i got banned alot of times i saw it coming, if u go 1 8 in a match in league ull just get reported and 90% of the cases in tribunal are getting punished just because noone reads. However.

I got PERMABANNED absoulutely unjustified and i cant move on with my carreer on my poor smurf account where i dont even own jungle champs and thats the position i play.

So what iam looking for is a guy who maybe doenst rly need his smurf acc. Elo doenst matter, nice would be an UNRANKED account with as many jungle champs as possible + as many runesites as possible.(important, with reg. Email n stuff

I can offer to you:
Since i dont earn much money yet i can send u send gaming gear in the near future ( we have a partnership with roccat), a lvl 30 GOLD euw acc , a Steam acc with some cool games, Elo boost to infinity (time by times since i play like 8h a day with my team) , if interested tickets for official loL events in the future for lcs matches n stuff)

and imagine i get the jump from semi to pro as expected, i gonna keep u in my list and can do maybe alot more for you since iam a very thankfull guy

thx for your attention i hope this is the right place to set this.

------ i posted this from a friend who doenst have epvpers

contact via PN pls and i gonna give you his RAIDCALL or SKYPE if serious offers
Old 03/31/2013, 11:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You got banned for feeding ?
Old 03/31/2013, 11:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so cute
Old 03/31/2013, 11:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"LCS" Player who is high elo and doesn't have a smurf account himself or friends that have smurfs coming to a forum section where trading and selling account and among other things that goes against the Riot ToS. Beggin for an account.

How Cute.
Old 03/31/2013, 13:06   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

fake
Old 03/31/2013, 13:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dat fake ...