Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond acc s2 gold IV actual

Discussion on Diamond acc s2 gold IV actual within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond acc s2 gold IV actual

110/111 champ ( zac missing )
2300 s2/ 1650 actual
17 runes pages with every runes x9.
55 skins.

150€ fix.

skype dqrk0z

Bump

bump
Old 04/03/2013, 16:10   #2

bump

bump
Old 04/05/2013, 17:35   #3

bump 130€
Old 04/05/2013, 18:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Selling Gold 2 S3 NA ACCOunT

Account has 10 rune pages

Missing Ahri , Elise , Fiora , Nami , Orianna , Syndra , , Vi , Viktor and Zyra

Account is currently gold DIVISION 2 .

ADD ME ON SKYPE MORE INFO ;

COMES WITH SUPPORT ACC + EMAIL SRS BUYERS ONLY

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHALLENGER - Diamond I EU BOOSTER, Get your diamond today. |TRUSTED|
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
http://i48.tinypic.com/vqsms4.png Hello my name is Lawrencedee™ and I'm a diamond league of legends player and have been playing league of legends for 2 or more years, i play this game with a passion since I've found it. I've privately boosted in the past, also i was boosting for a eloboost company, have been boosting for over a year. I'm going to cut to the chase and tell you I will provide the fastest most secure boosting you will find with prices such as these. I've been from bronze to...
Selling Diamond/plat teams. Also Diamond solo que acct (NA)
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
:cool: I sell League of legends North American Server Teams/Slots : Lots of Gold Division I Team (Slot or Team?)($15 a slot/ We can discuss the team) Lots of Platin Division Team's (Slot or Team?)($30/ We can discuss the team) I also sell Diamond teams now these are more expensive, as they are harder to make I can also sell diamond slots. Soon to have challenger so when I get that i will be selling that aswell. THE DIAMOND ACCOUNT IS SOLD I Also take RiotPoints (NA Server) And Paypal
[WTS] Diamond account S2&S3 - Diamond frame and avatar - 100 Champs - 11 Runepages -
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys i'd like to sell this acc. The account is EU server and has 96 champions, 11 runepages with every role covered and It has the following skins. Skins: Golden Alistar, Unchained Alistar, Bird of prey Anivia, Urf Corki, Frosted Ezreal, Victorious Janna, Victorious Jarvan, Jaximus, Mercenary Katarina, Judgement Kayle, Jurassic Kog'Maw, Traditional Lee Sin, Festive Maokai, French Maid Nidalee, Reedemed Riven, Bloodstone Taric, Cottontail Teemo, Buccaneer tristana, Riot girl Tristana,...
Selling good diamond III account on EuW (with season 2 diamond frames)
03/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies