Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell [NA] Acc, Low level, 14k RP

Discussion on Sell [NA] Acc, Low level, 14k RP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell [NA] Acc, Low level, 14k RP

So my friend wants me to sell his account for him, he started playing, bought a huge amount of RP ($100 worth) and didnt like the game after a while it made him bored so he asked me to sell it.

The account is level 14, has 48 games XP boost left, 3851 IP, 14120 RP left
and only 1 champion (Ryze)

You can use this acc to level to 20 and gift yourself 14k worth of RP or do whatever you want with it.

My friend is asking for $45 just because there is the 14k RP
This is NA
Will also take offers
add me on skype: shockingcel
Paypal Only

Also I will start doing a service where I can get you cheap RP
Prices for RP, are Half of what they are actually
ex: $50 for 15k RP
I accept paypal or western union only!

Looking for trusted people to vouch for me, so for them I will do the service before they pay me!!

Add me on Skype: shockingcel
I can prove to you by doing it on your smurf account but it will cost you because it costs me