Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a EUW account - 98 Champions and alot of runes.

Discussion on Selling a EUW account - 98 Champions and alot of runes. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

*The account has almost all of the champions.
*It has all the runes and 5 rune pages.
*A couple of skins, not alot.
*Europe West.
*The account is currently at the Silver ELO without having too many ranked games played on it.
*With the account you get all the needed information after the purchase.

Looking for offers around 35-50 euro.
Payment Method: PaySafeCard code.

Trading Conditions: Using a trusted middleman or you go first, plain and simple.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling an account with a 98 champions a couple of skins, 5 rune pages and a bunch of runes for every single role you could possibliy play. Low amount of ranked games played, currently at the Silver elo. I have alot of time and not pressured of selling it fast, so leave offers etc etc. My trading conditions are either you go first or you bring a trusted middleman along. up
Selling level 30 account,EU West,has alot of champions and skins!
06/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-ACCEPTING PAYMENT THROUGHT PAYPAL,THE BUYER GOES FIRST,WHEN I CHECK EVERYTHING IS OK I WILL SEND ACCOUNT DETAILS: USERNAME,PASSWORD AND EMAIL- Hello,so im selling my 1,5 year old account because i dont play league of legends anymore. with 73 champions and 43 skins (2 legendery skins). has 2 rune pages,ap and ad runes 800+ normal game wins and sadly but only around 1050 elo. -355 rp and 2303 ip on account!
Selling level 30 League of Legends account,with alot of skins and champions!
06/06/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
-ACCEPTING PAYMENT THROUGHT PAYPAL,THE BUYER GOES FIRST,WHEN I CHECK EVERYTHING IS OK I WILL SEND ACCOUNT DETAILS: USERNAME,PASSWORD AND EMAIL- Hello,so im selling my 1,5 year old account because i dont play league of legends anymore. with 73 champions and 43 skins (2 legendery skins). has 2 rune pages,ap and ad runes 800+ normal game wins and sadly but only around 1050 elo. -355 rp and 2303 ip on account! so the champions are: akali(crimson akali) alistar(unchained alistar)...
SELL>>High elo account, 24 skins, alot of champions and runes and pages! GoGo!
04/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hey. Im offering you 1950 elo account (s2) with 24 skins, 10 runepages, alot of runes, 830 RP and 10 ip boosts Ask me any questions, whisper price mostly. http://imgur.com/eFR1F,RoEGI,DhfxI,UrqOq,qJIkH,uh 8iV Here are screens. English only here please\ edit: + commando jarvan skin +sejuani bought
SELL>>High elo account, 24 skins, alot of champions and runes and pages!
01/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. Im offering you 1950 elo account (s2) with 24 skins, 10 runepages, alot of runes, 830 RP and 10 ip boosts :) Ask me any questions, whisper price mostly. imgur: the simple image sharer Here are screens. :) English only here please :handsdown: