Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT DIAMOND ACC

Discussion on PLAT DIAMOND ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow PLAT DIAMOND ACC

Hi,

Im looking for a DIAMOND Account since my own diamond acc got banned. And cant be arsed to lvl a new one.

Add me on Skype : ennesm If you wanna sell me the Diamond Acc.

Thanks in advance & hope to hear from you.

Buy price : 150 Euro and 34 cents including registration email.

Payment Method : Paypal

Transaction : Trusted Middleman
Old 03/27/2013, 20:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

leave your offer
Old 03/27/2013, 20:55   #3

sorry to expensive for me.. since the offers getting higher and higher cant manage it. Gl though its a nice account you have there.
Old 03/27/2013, 21:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyberz View Post
sorry to expensive for me.. since the offers getting higher and higher cant manage it. Gl though its a nice account you have there.
He told me the same thing ^^. Anyway, Plat and Diamond acc is just more than 200euro, depends always what the account got, but still if you don't have the money why you even try? Well, I wish you luck mate.
Old 03/30/2013, 13:44   #5

Its not and as i told you before there are people who sell them for less and i wouldnt trust you anyways with ur fishy threads and the way you react on skype '' so childish'' go bother someone else.

EDIT April 2:

What a suprise someone posted he got scammed by Sam CarryBoost wait uh like i said smelled your scam ages ago.

Old 03/30/2013, 13:52   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I added you Skype
Old 04/02/2013, 12:25   #7

still looking
Old 04/02/2013, 12:39   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype twrmatus
i got triple diamond s2 tons of skins 4 uniqe
Old 04/02/2013, 12:41   #9

Added
Old 04/02/2013, 12:41   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
just a tip , if someone doesnt show u REGISTRATION EMAIL via screenshot or teamviewer or anything DO NOT BUY THE ACCOUNT COUSE ITS TYPICAL SCAM AND HE WILL RECOVER ACC FEW DAYS LATER

just a tip about buying accounts
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2013, 12:53   #11

Hi guys & gurls

I just wanted to let you all know that I just bought a Diamond acc for my price.
Just wanted to let you guys know to prove there are stil people out there who dont rip off on prices for gameaccounts.

Cu.
Old 04/05/2013, 11:50   #12

Bump so everyone can know I got the best deal eu