Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW BOOSTER LF VOUCH - FAST AND CHEAP by "winzEEERR"

Discussion on NEW BOOSTER LF VOUCH - FAST AND CHEAP by "winzEEERR" within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/16/2013, 20:08   #151 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
also owes me from over 2 months ago and keeps saying what he said to the above poster, he is on vacation and he is back soon, so i guess we both got scammed
Old 07/20/2013, 00:13   #152 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammed me 2 months back for a boost in bronze he never replys on skype either don't trust this guy
Old 08/04/2013, 21:08   #153

elite*gold: 299
I did finish all my orders, before i went on my break. So quit all the bullshit please. I've been legit all the way thru, why would i build up decent reputation to mess everything up. Anyways if you'll believe in these guys do that. Not gonna say anything there is gonna change ur mind or anything. Do whatever you think. Taking orders soon again.

- Also believe "MikeCrypty" &"TrollsRus" is the same guy. I believe.
Old 08/10/2013, 18:26   #154 Trade Status: Verified(?)

That's not me but you did scam me out of my boost from Bronze 2 to Silver 5 and I have proof that you have not yet done it as I have all the chat logs on Skype saying you will do it when you get back off vacation. I asked you for a refund numerous times but yet you never reply, all I want is my 15 euros that I paid
Old 08/10/2013, 19:47   #155

elite*gold: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollsRus View Post
That's not me but you did scam me out of my boost from Bronze 2 to Silver 5 and I have proof that you have not yet done it as I have all the chat logs on Skype saying you will do it when you get back off vacation. I asked you for a refund numerous times but yet you never reply, all I want is my 15 euros that I paid
Yes but all my orders was completed by my boosters or me before i went on my break. So i'm honestly not taking ur ****. Sorry.
Old 08/12/2013, 13:13   #156 Trade Status: Verified(?)

They obviously weren't because you never did mine and I must of asked you over a dozen times on Skype when you were starting it. Just give me my 15 euros that I paid you please as it has been going on over 3 months now
Old 10/29/2013, 23:27   #157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, how much would it be to get from Bronze III to Silver V, and how long do you think this would take, need before 10/11/13.

BTW i am on EUW and my summoner name is DrunkenLLama and my skype is Mattcdavidson1. Feel free to add me