Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giving away 3 lvl10 accounts for FREE

Discussion on Giving away 3 lvl10 accounts for FREE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Giving away 3 lvl10 accounts for FREE

accounts gone
Old 03/25/2013, 15:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Why you want to give ref accounts to other people?

I have like 12k accounts like that.. It's like "garbage" it only takes 8h to do it... Why use that instead of create your own name and email... And yes they can create a new account and ref their main account and have some profit of it..

Yes this is a free game..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2013, 17:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Why you want to give ref accounts to other people?

I have like 12k accounts like that.. It's like "garbage" it only takes 8h to do it... Why use that instead of create your own name and email... And yes they can create a new account and ref their main account and have some profit of it..

Yes this is a free game..
they are free so why not?
still have 1 left
Old 03/25/2013, 18:15   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Sent a pm and requested a trade ^^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[*#FREE#*]Giving out 10 accounts lvl 50 in NFSWorld[*#FREE#*]
08/04/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
I have 10 accounts level 50 in nfsw. I will give it for free to someone who clicks thanks on this message. People who click thanks will get pm from me with account in maximum of 12 hours. If you didn't get the account, i may be sleeping)) Or i didn't see you, please pm me if that happens. All of these accounts have: 600 SpeedBoost Lotus Evora Lamborghini Murcielago And some other cars that i chose to buy. All of these cars have Ultra parts(not all of them tuned though)
giving away accounts for free
12/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
hai guys =) I lost the pw and emails to the following accounts and thought it would be the best to just let some lucky guy be happy instead of letting them rot. they are 5 level 76+ wiz/bards on the server Olympus ID's are : gigatala1(ApfelstrudeI) gigatala2(Kirschtorte) gigatala3(Sachertorte) gigatala4(Bauernbrot) and last but not least gigatala5(Broetchen) secret answers to all of them is : Saeid merry christmas to whomever got lucky =)
Giving out free 4 accounts !! On snwc
09/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Ok register opened yesterday and i have maked 4 accounts And now i giving out free Who wanna PM ME in private message + i give with QQ :D
Giving away free Accounts.
07/04/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 27 Replies
To Proof, that im no scammer and to show my good intention to anyone here: Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution + A lvl 90 with 99,99 % on sjsro
Giving away free KRO2 accounts
09/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
TAMZ is giving away free KRO2 accounts. check it out HERE!