Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Eloboost from Bronze IV to Silver V

Discussion on [WTB] Eloboost from Bronze IV to Silver V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/27/2013, 23:21   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Old 05/26/2013, 13:24   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Cheap & Fast] Eloboost Bronze - Silver EUW & EUNE
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hello Everybody ! I'm a Platinum Player and I'm willing to boost your Elo. A discount will be provided if you order a 2+ division rush. Prices might be higher if you gain less than 15 League Points per victory. If you wanna DuoQ, just ask me, the price will be between 2 - 4€ per victory. I'm up to ~2division per day, as i'm in holidays.
Eloboost/Leagueboost Service from Silver to Gold
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
;) T R U S T E D ;) Paid Jobs: Job #1 Best of 3 Series http://i.epvpimg.com/MaJFc.png Job #2 Best of 5 Series
[ELOBOOST] EUW/EUN • TRUSTED • FAST • CHEAP • BRONZE TO PLATIN(S3)
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys. I guess you all know how it feels to lose cuz of trolls/leaver/randoms noobs? Want to reach higher elo and even skipping all these trolls? Well i could do this for you if u got the right money for that heh :3. Curruntly Elo Platin 2+ on my main account i started to elo boost like 4 months ago for my friend, (s2 times) and boosted him pretty fast and without any lost games from 1300 to 1550 elo and now, since i got tons of freetime, i publish my service right here so i can...
Eloboost von Bronze 1 zu Silber
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo , ich bin auf der Suche nach jemand der mit mir zusammen im duo mich von meiner Stufe Bronze 1 auf Silber spielt. Ich bin ein Verhältinssmassig guter Jungler und war von 95% meiner 200 Rankeds nicht Schuld am Loss . Natülich werde ich mich erkenntlich zeigen wenn es geklappt hat und bin über Vorschläge dankbar.