Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]elling EUW LoL Account lvl 30, 20 rune pages,Silver II,Tons of Champs etc!

Discussion on [S]elling EUW LoL Account lvl 30, 20 rune pages,Silver II,Tons of Champs etc! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S]elling EUW LoL Account lvl 30, 20 rune pages,Silver II,Tons of Champs etc!

Hi so yeah I'm selling my League Of Legends account for Paypal $ only so I won't be accepting anything related to this game so dont bother offering that. The reason that I'm selling the account is that I don't have time for it and the game just makes me mad due to all the trolls in the community.

Champions on the account (total number of champs is 89)
Akali
Alistar
Amumu
Anivia
Ashe
Blitzcrank
Brand
Caitlyn
Cassiopeia
Cho'gath
Darius
Dr. Mundo
Draven
Elise
Evelynn
Ezreal
Fiddlesticks
Fiora
Galio
Gangplank
Garen
Gragas
Graves
Hecarim
Irelia
Janna
Jarvan IV
Jax
Jayce
Karthus
Kassadin
Katarina
Kayle
Kennen
Kha'Zix
Kog'Maw
LeBlanc
Lee Sin
Lulu
Malphite
Malzahar
Maokai
Master Yi
Miss Fortune
Morgana
Nasus
Nautilus
Nidalee
Nocturne
Nunu
Olaf
Pantheon
Poppy
Renekton
Riven
Rumble
Ryze
Shaco
Shen
Shyvana
Singed
Sion
Sivir
Skarner
Sona
Soraka
Swain
Talon
Taric
Teemo
Tristana
Trundle
Tryndamere
Twisted Face
Twitch
Udyr
Urgot
Vayne
Veigar
Vi
Vladimir
Volibear
Warwick
Wukong
Xin Zhao
Yorick
Zilean
Zyra

Skins on the account:
Pharaoh Amumu
Sad Robot Amumu
Bird of Prey Anivia
Nightmare Cho'Gath
Gentleman Cho'Gath
Surprise Party Fiddlesticks
Nemesis Jax
High Command Katarina
Viridian Kayle
Caterpillar Kog'Maw
Shamrock Malphite
Totemic Maokai
Leopard Nidalee
Battle Regalia Poppy
Battle Bunny Riven
Galactic Renekton
Darkflame Shyvana
Surfer Singed
Warmonger Sion
Bandit Sivir
Dryad Soraka
Undertaker Yorick
Pentakill Yorick

I also have 20 rune pages on the account and megaloads of runes and i can show the pic on skype or post it here if you want to.

I WILL BE GLAD TO USE A MIDDLEMAN OR GO FIRST TO A VERY TRUSTED MEMBER SINCE MY JOINING DATE AND POST COUNT BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE IM HERE TO SELL THIS ACCOUNT.

Add me on skype valtteri.toivonen or post on this thread to discuss more about the price or any other questions you might have about the account.

bump

bump
Old 03/24/2013, 15:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
your offer?