Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] NA S3 Plat/Diamond Acc

Discussion on [WTB] NA S3 Plat/Diamond Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] NA S3 Plat/Diamond Acc

I am looking to buy a plat or diamond division account. I don't really care about the skins, runes or champions it has on it.
As I am not familiar with selling accounts, I would appreciate it if you list your offer in a PM so I can get a general sense of what everything's worth. We can go over the specifications of the account after I decide on a suitable price I would be willing to pay for one.
Old 03/23/2013, 16:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pmed
Old 03/23/2013, 17:01   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 15
I have one account to sell, please add me on skype:
Old 04/02/2013, 12:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype twrmatus
i got triple diamond s2 tons of skins 4 uniqe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
looking for plat/diamond acc
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi there, I got banned last week, I was plat div 2 and I dont want to remake an account since I did tryhard so hard to win those games, so I'm looking for a LoL account in Plat league div 2 or more. I have Paypal. Sorry for my bad english up
Selling Diamond/plat teams. Also Diamond solo que acct (NA)
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
:cool: I sell League of legends North American Server Teams/Slots : Lots of Gold Division I Team (Slot or Team?)($15 a slot/ We can discuss the team) Lots of Platin Division Team's (Slot or Team?)($30/ We can discuss the team) I also sell Diamond teams now these are more expensive, as they are harder to make I can also sell diamond slots. Soon to have challenger so when I get that i will be selling that aswell. THE DIAMOND ACCOUNT IS SOLD I Also take RiotPoints (NA Server) And Paypal
Looking for Diamond/Plat 3v3 team! NA
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Yep im looking for a team! it can also be 5v5 just has to be diamond or plat! Im also looking for an account with King rammus on it. Add me on skype if you have any of this-beatkittie
WTB: Plat/Diamond EU-NE/EU-W account!
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Don't care about skins or champs, just diamond/plat rated s2. PM me for contacts or add me to skype: miko.l a as <-- remove spaces.
WTB NA Plat or Diamond account
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Must have a lot of rune pages and almost every champ. Diamond>Plat but i am open to all offers. Skype: cameron.aussem bump