Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Pax Sivir, Riot Singed / Graves! [S] Paysafecard

Discussion on [B] Pax Sivir, Riot Singed / Graves! [S] Paysafecard within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
[B] Pax Jax / Sivir, Riot Singed / Graves! [S] Paysafecard

Hallo, da ich noch immer Skins rumfliegen habe, für die ich keine Verwendung habe möchte ich diese nun verkaufen.

Zu verkaufen sind:

1x PAX Jax [Weltweit]
1x PAX Sivir [EU West]
1x PAX Sivir [Weltweit]
2x Riot Graves [Weltweit]
1x Riot Singed [Weltweit]

Sollte Interesse bestehen bitte per pn melden!

Ich nehme nur Paysafecard.

Hello I'd like to sell some LoL Skins!

What do I sell?

1x PAX Jax [Worldwide]
1x PAX Sivir [EU West]
1x PAX Sivir [Worldwide]
2x Riot Graves [Worldwide]
1x Riot Singed [Worldwide]

If you're intrested please pm me!

I only accept Paysafecard.
Old 03/22/2013, 17:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,969
Arrow League of Legends -> League of Legends Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING RARE SKINS - ( Pax Jax - Riot Singed - Pax Sivir - Riot Graves )
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hi i am selling some rare skin codes and i know scammers on that forum so i wont go first we can go with MM np or you will go first.All codes for different Servers so be carefull while reading. Total : 1 Pax Jax - 35 Euro ( For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST ) Total : 2 Riot Singed - 35 Euro ( For Both Side EU and NA ) Total : 4 Pax Sivir - 10 Euro ( 3 of them For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST 1 of them for NA ) Total : 4 Riot Graves -...
WTB Pax sivir/riot graves+singed
01/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to buy Those skin codes for EUW server . IF you have those you need high tbm(not fake of course) and best option is enter it via teamviewer that you know its working and for security of both of us .If you have like 1/0/0 or even 10/0/1 dont bother to pm me to me go first , thats why i prefer high rep ppl which are selling skins for some time . Thank you :) .
[Buying] Riot Graves, Singed, Pax Jax, Tf, Sivir
09/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm looking to buy several skins. I want: -riot graves -riot singed -fm rammus -pax jax I mainly want these skins, but I also might buy other skins (pax sivir, pax tf, riot nasus, human ryze, arcade sona) if the price is right. The skins must work for NA. I will be paying with paypal. If you are very highly trusted I will go first, if not I expect you to go first. Pm me or leave your skype here to work out pricing.