Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Accounts +platium 3 with all ~all champions ~10 pages runes

Discussion on 2 Accounts +platium 3 with all ~all champions ~10 pages runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Accounts +platium 3 with all ~all champions ~10 pages runes

I Want to buy 2 accounts EU West, platium or diamond.

Level 30
all champions
10 pag runes
some skins
platium last season or diamond

Price: I can give you about 200euro for both accounts

I wont go first, i only go first if you are a trusted member, unless we use a MM.

Thanks.
Old 03/21/2013, 21:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ahahah this guy sale diamond account and now will buy it, ahahhahaha

Tags
diamond acc sell 30

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling NA S3 Plat V 100+ champions 7 rune pages with most runes, many skins
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Paypal trade only!!! Selling for $337 legendary skin for noc and chogath 1820 rp dragon taylor lulu 1350rp 975rp skins renekton diana alistar malphite x2
[WTS] EU East/West LvL 30 account. 56 Champions.3 Rune pages with many runes.Got REP
02/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Greetings Fellow Summoners! Are you looking for a cheap LoL account with many champions? Do you want to avoid leveling, farming IP for champs and runes? You've got banned or just need a better account. Do you came from different region and can't transfer to Eu East/Nordic or Eu West. Well, you found the solution! I'm here to sell this awesome LoL account. I sold several accounts, my customers were satisfied so far. Go ahead, read the details and contact me via PM. It has 424 Wins and 3...
[WTS] LoL NA 75+ Champions, 1.4k+ wins and over 200 Tier 3 runes and 5 rune pages!
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I am selling this unrecoverable LoL NA Account. The account has 75 champs and some Skins. It has 1443 Wins and around 5k IP. It also has 5 Runepages and OVER 200 TIER 3 RUNES! Pictures: http://imageshack.us/a/img29/7533/winsi.png
[SELL] 76 CHAMPIONS/44 SKINS - 1528 ELO1ST SEASON - 9 RUNES PAGES.
12/18/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i'm selling my account, i'm a bit sad to sell it, this account was a "family" account, my children played on it and me either. We moved on, and i personnally don't have time anymore to play or to supervise my children. So here it's the details of the account : I'm sorry, but there is too much skins, and at the moment i don't have time to take a screenshot of all skins ( if i have to, i will ) So 44 skins, there is the list : Stinger akali ;
SELL LoL lvl30, 1800+ Elo, 10 rune pages, lots of runes and champions.
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai. Today Im giving u a chance to buy a League of Legends account with: -Level 30 -1830 Solo queue rating:cool::cool: (Top rating 1935, gold banner) -10 rune pages:) -lots of runes (look at screen shoots):bandit: -lots of champions (look at screen shots):pimp: -900 normal games wins:mofo: -16 skins:cool: - account is at the west server + will get dodge refund for runes. imgur: the simple image sharer