Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends ELO Boost - Professional/Fast/Affordable - CHALLENGER PLAYER!

Discussion on League of Legends ELO Boost - Professional/Fast/Affordable - CHALLENGER PLAYER! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/28/2013, 01:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenz1337 View Post
Kid is the worst booster ever, played 2 duo games with him and he fed both times. Lost 30 LP because of him.
This is why I absolutely hate duo queuing with trash players for vouches. This player obviously got ELO boosted to his currently ELO and wanted to get carried with him being the dead-weight.

The 2 matches he played:

First game, he goes 2-5 Kha'Zix top, out-csed by at least 50 against the enemy renekton. This game I'm playing Nidalee versus Akali mid and I'm 1-0, 20 cs ahead and have their tower down. Once the team starts grouping, its quite evident how terrible this player is. He can't teamfight, and his builds on Khazix' is atrocious. A straight manamune rush with a brutalizer and chain vest.

Second game, he plays taric top. He does fairly well versus wukong and I'm playing AP yi mid. I die once or twice in lane from the Jarvan, however once we start our first teamfight, I manage to get a triple kill. After this, he continues to get caught over and over again, feeding the kayle/draven to the point where they're way beyond my reach. His score:

tl;drI'm used to carrying players in the Gold ELO which I played at, not bronze players.
Old 03/28/2013, 01:42   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozer View Post
This is why I absolutely hate duo queuing with trash players for vouches. This player obviously got ELO boosted to his currently ELO and wanted to get carried with him being the dead-weight.

The 2 matches he played:

First game, he goes 2-5 Kha'Zix top, out-csed by at least 50 against the enemy renekton. This game I'm playing Nidalee versus Akali mid and I'm 1-0, 20 cs ahead and have their tower down. Once the team starts grouping, its quite evident how terrible this player is. He can't teamfight, and his builds on Khazix' is atrocious. A straight manamune rush with a brutalizer and chain vest.

Second game, he plays taric top. He does fairly well versus wukong and I'm playing AP yi mid. I die once or twice in lane from the Jarvan, however once we start our first teamfight, I manage to get a triple kill. After this, he continues to get caught over and over again, feeding the kayle/draven to the point where they're way beyond my reach. His score:

tl;drI'm used to carrying players in the Gold ELO which I played at, not bronze players.
I got to gold playing support, not top lane. Someone wanted support and every other position was filled so I was forced to top. You didn't mention in the second game I was forced to top taric because our support picked leona last and wanted to support without saying anything. You died in lane 4 times as Yi. I rushed Manamune because I wanted to stack my Muramana asap and it's not bad on KhaZix, many top tier players such as Alex Ich, Forellenlord and Voyboy build it on KhaZix. You obviously don't know how to carry if your struggling to go positive in Gold and your main is Diamond. I am not trash, I have duo'd with many boosters and I have done fine until I duo'd with you. (Worst Booster NA)
Old 03/28/2013, 01:51   #18

Quote:
I got to gold playing support, not top lane. Someone wanted support and every other position was filled so I was forced to top. You didn't mention in the second game I was forced to top taric because our support picked leona last and wanted to support without saying anything. You died in lane 4 times as Yi. I rushed Manamune because I wanted to stack my Muramana asap and it's not bad on KhaZix, many top tier players such as Alex Ich, Forellenlord and Voyboy build it on KhaZix. You obviously don't know how to carry if your struggling to go positive in Gold and your main is Diamond. I am not trash, I have duo'd with many boosters and I have done fine until I duo'd with you. (Worst Booster NA)
I don't want to get into an argument over what pro players build, etc, but I'm 100% sure they do not rush manamune as their first item.The cost to combine manamune, outweigh its benefits. Why pay 1k+ for a combine cost when you can get 50 AD from a BF sword? Secondly, everyone has bad games, am I right? I almost never lose games at this elo, (wen't 10-0 on last boost I just did at this elo) and I'm honestly frustrated with my performance. I offered to do another, promising to redeem myself but you were too stubborn to accept another game.

Secondly, we can both agree that our teams were terrible both games. Maybe this was just a bad game for both of us? I honestly don't like the fact that I was nice to you throughout the vouch, not pointing out any of your misplays, yet you feel the need to go on my thread and spill your tears out.
Old 03/28/2013, 01:59   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I don't want to get into an argument over what pro players build, etc, but I'm 100% sure they do not rush manamune as their first item.The cost to combine manamune, outweigh its benefits. Why pay 1k+ for a combine cost when you can get 50 AD from a BF sword? Secondly, everyone has bad games, am I right? I almost never lose games at this elo, (wen't 10-0 on last boost I just did at this elo) and I'm honestly frustrated with my performance. I offered to do another, promising to redeem myself but you were too stubborn to accept another game.

Secondly, we can both agree that our teams were terrible both games. Maybe this was just a bad game for both of us? I honestly don't like the fact that I was nice to you throughout the vouch, not pointing out any of your misplays, yet you feel the need to go on my thread and spill your tears out.
I didn't want to duo with you again because we would obviously lose, it's called being on tilt. I didn't plan to rush it but by the time it was time for me to buy it was already 25-10 for the other team so I didn't care at that point and I knew we were going to lose. You lost the first game so I gave you another chance, and once again you lost and fed so I think im justified to be just a little mad / stubborn.
Old 03/28/2013, 02:19   #20

Quote:
I didn't want to duo with you again because we would obviously lose, it's called being on tilt. I didn't plan to rush it but by the time it was time for me to buy it was already 25-10 for the other team so I didn't care at that point and I knew we were going to lose. You lost the first game so I gave you another chance, and once again you lost and fed so I think im justified to be just a little mad / stubborn.
It's really unfortunate at the fact that you disregarded the entire middle game. I was the only person doing well at that point and as usual in solo queue, our team started throwing. At that point in the game, they were just crapping on us all.

I understand you're unhappy state because of the teams we got, but I don't think its necessary to call me (Worst Booster NA) or something. I'm ok with you leaving me a bad review, just no need act like 30 LP is the end of the world.
Old 03/28/2013, 02:34   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It's really unfortunate at the fact that you disregarded the entire middle game. I was the only person doing well at that point and as usual in solo queue, our team started throwing. At that point in the game, they were just crapping on us all.

I understand you're unhappy state because of the teams we got, but I don't think its necessary to call me (Worst Booster NA) or something. I'm ok with you leaving me a bad review, just no need act like 30 LP is the end of the world.
I expected to gain LP, not lose it. Just saying I wouldn't recommend u to anybody at all.
Old 03/28/2013, 12:12   #22

Quote:
I expected to gain LP, not lose it. Just saying I wouldn't recommend u to anybody at all.
That's fine, although my service I provide are ELO boosts via solo queue, not duo queue vouches. If I knew you were just looking for KDA, I would of played differently.
Old 03/28/2013, 15:07   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
That's fine, although my service I provide are ELO boosts via solo queue, not duo queue vouches. If I knew you were just looking for KDA, I would of played differently.
You didn't even win a game wtf are you talking about "If I knew you were just looking for KDA, I would of played differently." lmao
Old 03/28/2013, 21:57   #24

Quote:
You didn't even win a game wtf are you talking about "If I knew you were just looking for KDA, I would of played differently." lmao
I'm pretty sure you'd be more impressed with a 20-1 KDR and a loss than a 11-9 win. If you want to continue to argue, please PM.

Anyways, I'm still taking elo boost jobs!
Old 03/30/2013, 17:06   #25

push - now offering free 1-2 elo boosts, in exchange for +rep.
Old 03/31/2013, 22:46   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

good player, carried a couple uncarryable teams
Old 04/01/2013, 02:21   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yo Boost on euw too?
Old 04/01/2013, 05:20   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyclaw View Post
yo Boost on euw too?
yes

push
Old 04/02/2013, 21:27   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

we talked in skype, i need a boost from silver 1 to gold 5

have done a freegame for me
went 13/1 with tristana, amazing player
Old 04/03/2013, 03:19   #30

Bump, taking on clients from all servers! (Besides the Asian Ones)

Tags
boost elo cheap, cheap, diamond, elo boost, fast