Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading boosts for NA Account

Discussion on Trading boosts for NA Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Trading boosts for NA Account

No longer need any more accounts, thanks everyone.

Hello, I'm a Diamond Player who is looking to trade ranked wins for a level 30 NA account.

Based on the amount of content on the account we can negotiate the amount of wins.

It'll work by me boosting half the wins we agree on, you giving me the account info, and then me completing the other half of the wins.

I know i'm "new" to posting but I will only trade if you can provide that you are legit as I will provide whatever I can that I am legit too except for my main summoner name, as that is a norm for most boosting services.

Private message me or message me on skype to work out the details

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Elo Boosts or really cheap boosts ( Weekends Only )
11/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Title says it i got -1 cause some kid refused to pay me first or pay half at least then trolled in game ...... I would prefer not to do duo ques but will do it if i have too ill bost cheaper than anyone on this forum upto 1.6k ..... slots are at a first come first server .. EUW ONLY ( cause will be duoing with a 1.9k friend :) Skype- dsouzaadit10 ill take only 1 or 2 slots on the weekends starting friday thank you Im just trying to start up this service thus the free or really cheap but...
+++++ [SELL] EUW Account ~ 6K RP - 26K IP - 753 IP Boosts +++++
10/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
League of Legends Account Server: EUW Aktion: Nur 25€ bei PaySafeCard Zahlung! German Version: Ich verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Lvl 20 Account mit vielen RP und EP. Ebenso verfügt er über den Fizz Fischer Skin und den Annie Gothic Skin.
S> Cheap NA LoL account, 10k RP, 3k IP, 1k win boosts
04/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling a really cheap level 11 NA league of legends account. 10,935 RP, 74,800 IP, and over 1112 win boosts available Skins include: Unchained Alistar, Nunu Bot (LEGENDARY), Riot Girl Tristana Champions include: Ahri Alistar Amumu
[B] LoL Account |142 Win Boosts | 20 Exp Boosts | 4 Skins | PSC
12/21/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
CLOSED