Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offer duo q boost bronce - silver

Discussion on Offer duo q boost bronce - silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offer duo q boost bronce - silver

hey im playing on a smurf right now on bronce 3 and i could duo q with someone and push u with me. prices are pretty cheap just pm me
Old 03/15/2013, 03:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You can't even spell "bronze" GG.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
WTB elo boost silver V - gold v
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi ! I need a boost from silver V to Gold V, I pay only with PSC and I pay only with a trusted seller(someone scam me) Add me Skype maitredayo
LF Boost Silver III - Gold V NA
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Paying $70 + Brand new / clean lvl 30 NA account. The account will come with the original email as well. Would also be willing to consider adding some lvl5 Refs to the account. The account needing a boost has less then 20 ranked games played (should still be getting close to 20+ LP a win)and a wide pool of champs / rune page.
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST!]
02/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skype: bonkuwonku About us Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond (CHALLENGER IS MAYBE) Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So...
[S]Elo Boost Silver 5 to Silver 3 [B]e*gold 981
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title say all i only give e*gold My acc have fast all champs+runes and 40 points. Add Skype: pumaadix