Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell eu acc with over 100 skins and over 100 champs

Discussion on Sell eu acc with over 100 skins and over 100 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell eu acc with over 100 skins and over 100 champs

To boring to put here the full acount details just to show again over skype so add me skype and i will show via screen share the full account details

PLZ add me only if ur a serious person seriously interested no funny shitt

SKYPE: andrealexs (dont add if ur scammer troll or a kid, and i dont accept trades of any kind or paysafes)

email if u cant contact me over skype for any reason:

payment: paypal only alone or with middleman

price: 50+(receive offers above 50 only

Some account info to make u interested in the account before seing it:

over 100 champs
over 100 skins
plenty runes for all roles and more
silver elo()div.

enjoy and go make some good offers as this is along term account with hard work and money spent on it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELL] LoL EUNE Account. 5 Legendary skins/50 regular skins. 80+ Champs.
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my EUNE account that I no longer need. There's nothing fishy about the account, has never been banned except for a few leaver penatlies. Legendary-skins: Pulsfire Ezreal Demonblade Tryndamere Brolaf Blood Lord Vladimir Gatekeeper Galio
[EUW] [SELL] Account with 88 Champs and 30 Skins (4 Special Skins)
11/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my League of Legends Account. I'ts Level 30, has 88 Champions and 30 Skins. Champion/Skinlist: (BOLD means: Legendary or Special Skin :) Ahri Akali Alistar – Longhorn Alistar, Unchained Alistar Amumu Anivia – Noxus Hunter Anivia Annie – Goth Annie
Sell Acc. with all champs and many skins
08/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Champions:All Skins: Midnight Ahri, Foxfire Ahri Unchained Alister Sheriff Caitlyn Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath Dark Valkyrie Diana Soul Reaver Draven Pulsfire Ezreal Atlentean Fizz
Verkaufe/Sell 2xEu-West Accounts [74 Champs/64 Skins] [29 champs/1 Skin]
05/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe hier meinen und den Account meines Bruders, die beide auf dem Eu-West Server sind. kurzer Überblick: 1. Account: *74 Champions *64 Skins ( fast jeder Champion hat 1 Skin, manche auch 2) *Full Rune Spec (AD-Carry, AP, Jungle(Tank), Supp)
Sell LoL Acc, Lvl 30, 1502 Rank, All Champs, 100+ Skins with 2 Legendary skins.
06/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Basically everything is in the title im looking to sell my account as i hardly get any chance to play anymore. It has all champions, 10 rune pages with a large variety of runes including AD builds, ArP builds, Health, AP, Support, Tank, Energy Regen, Atk Speed, everything really and is currently sitting with over 7000 IP atm for the new champion. Any interests at all please e-mail me at [email protected] if you require any extra info/screenshots etc. Price i would be willing...