Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Division 1 Player ELO Boosting/Private Lessons (NA Only)

Discussion on Diamond Division 1 Player ELO Boosting/Private Lessons (NA Only) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Division 1 Player ELO Boosting/Private Lessons (NA Only)

Hello fellow league players!

A little bit about me... I started playing league of legends during season one when it was about to end and hit platinum around 1900 elo. During season two I mained jungling and AP MID and had a lot more success in getting into the top ranks where my max constant elo was 2600~ and in season 3 I am currently diamond tier one with a elo of about 2500 on lolkingelo.

Other than that, now let's get to the serious note.

I know how frustrating it is for people to not be able to play with the right skill levels and have to constantly lose because of trolls, noobs, or afks in the unranked scene or bronze scene.

(Available) I'm here to boost YOU to where you are rightfully supposed to be at and not in elo hell with all the trolls and bads.

(Only required for gold and up)*Minimum requirements to be boosted -
Standard AP rune page- Flat AP quints, Red magic penetration, Yellow armors, Flat magic resist blues.
Standard AD rune page- Flat AD quints, Flat AD reds, Yellow armors, Flat magic resist blues.
Medium sized champion pool ( 30-40 champions)

(Not available yet) I am also able to give AP mid or jungling lessons from on a wide variety of champions as well as the game mechanics. The point I really want to get across is that I'm not giving to lessons by telling you to just CS, but I want to teach you to know why, where, and how warding as well as many other in-game mechanics such as positioning is important. I am also creating a google document that will list all of the fundamentals and important factors in the game that will be sent to you via skype as well as me personally explaining it to you. You will also be able to ask me about which champions you would like to personally learn, whether it's their skills or their item builds vsing against whom and such.

The current prices I have set at the moment are

(default league points earned per game 25~40)

From Bronze Division V to IV - $25
From Bronze Division IV to III - $25
From Bronze Division III to II - $25
From Bronze Division II to I - $25
From Bronze Division I to Silver V - $35
*Special discount if bought altogether : $135-$15=$120

From Silver V to Silver IV - $30
From Silver IV to Silver III - $30
From Silver III to Silver II - $30
From Silver II to Silver I - $30
From Silver I to Gold V - $55
*Special Discount if bought altogether : $175-$20=$155

From Gold V to Gold IV - $50
From Gold IV to Gold III - $50
From Gold III to Gold II - $50
From Gold II to Gold I - $50
From Gold I to Platinum V - $75
*Special Discount if bought altogether : $275-$25=$250

From Platinum V to Platinum IV - $70
From Platinum IV to Platinum III - $70
From Platinum III to Platinum II - $70
From Platinum II to Platinum I - $70
From Platinum I to Diamond V - $100
*Special discount if bought altogether : $380-$30=$350

From Diamond V to Diamond IV - $100
From Diamond IV to Diamond III - $110
From Diamond III to Diamond II - $125
From Diamond II to Diamond I - $145
*Special discount if bought all together : $480-$40=$440

(Prices will vary and are subject to change depending on how much League Points you receive per game)

I have not decided yet as for how much lessons will cost, but I will make another post for it when I have decided. Look forward to it! I believe the lessons will be extremely helpful.

All ELO jobs will be professionally done. I will not converse with anyone in your buddy-list nor in-game other than simple in-game commands to prevent anyone from being banned.

If you feel that you deserve to be at a higher elo,division, or even just BRAGGING rights, please email or add eloboostna1 via SKYPE. I will only be working on 5 requests at a time. Others will be placed on QUE and will be notified when they are up.

The only funds I will be accepting are through paypal and moneypak.
The rules of payment : The buyer will pay first. Either paid in full or half and half. Half and half is the service I provide in which I finish half of the required divisions boosted and resume after you pay the latter half. I know there are honest people out there, but I have been scammed one too many times in these situations to be able to trust online transactions. Thank you for understanding.