Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] EuW League of Legends Account lvl30

Discussion on [WTS] EuW League of Legends Account lvl30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[WTS] EuW League of Legends Account lvl30

Hallo,
da ich keine Zeit mehr habe League of Legends zu spielen möchte ich hier meinen Account verkaufen

Zum Account :
-der Account besitzt 62 Champions (siehe screens)
-er besitzt 10 Skins:
Jura-Kog'Maw
Vandalen-Jax
Vandalen-Brand
Festlicher-Maokai(nicht mehr verfügbar)
Seeräuber-Tristana
Riot-Tristana
Kampfhäschen-Riven
Frostklingen-Irelia
Entfesselter-Alistar
Verwüster-Nocturne
-2Runen Seiten vorhanden Ad/Ap
-In season 2 silber elo erreicht und somit einen silbernen Rand und exklusives Beschwörerbild
-der account besitzt noch 2735 EP und 435 RP

Wer Interesse an dem Account hat einfach mit Angebot melden!

MfG Raifzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg League of legends 1.jpg (38.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg League of legends 2.jpg (18.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg League of legends 3.jpg (27.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg League of legends 4.jpg (28.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 03/10/2013, 18:39   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
30 euro
Old 03/10/2013, 19:21   #3

elite*gold: 1
hast ne pm
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of Legends Account lvl30 Platinum S2
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm seeling my lol account. I started to play from the S1 and got the sq Platinum in the S2. Season 3 is clean and the account starts from 1500 elo. I got tons of skin, here is the list: midnight ahri crimson akali nurse akali blood moon akali pharaoh amumu goth annie zombie brand red baron corki
WTS NA Lvl30 League of legends Account
10/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ingame: banmann IP: 1225 RP: 938 19 win IP boost left 3 redeem avaible Champions: -Alistar (youtube skin) -Annie -Ashe
WTS League of Legends (lvl30-EU-WEST) Account
05/23/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am wanting to sell my league of legends account due to the fact i am bored of the game and need to focus on other stuff. Details I own 89 CHAMPIONS I do not own : Galio, Garen, Gragas, Lulu, Malzahar, Shen, Skarner and Zilean. I own 45 skins. If you are interested in which ones just send me an email, as i do own ultimate skins. I have 3 rune pages I have the following runes Marks +1.7% AS x9
[VK] League of Legends (lol) Lvl30 Account [via Paypal]
04/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Ich möchte hier meinen League of Legends Account verkaufen. Daten entnehmt ihr bitte den Bildern. Der Account ist von mir selbst hochgespielt worden und er ist nie negativ aufgefallen - sprich, es wurden weder bots verwendet, noch Hacks benutzt. Bezahlt wird via Paypal. Gebote gebt ihr entweder hier im Thread direkt ab oder schickt mir ne pm. Falls noch Fragen einfach pm schicken ;) Daten/Bilder:
league of legends lvl30 account tausch
04/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hey ich habe ein lvl 30er account in league of legends und der account hat um die 30champs ihr koennt mir pns schreiben da ich jeden tag on bin . Der account hat dazu noch einen dachs teemo skin und momentan um die 900 ep und 190rp und ich bevorzuge einen account mit ezreal lvl ist egal mfg temsen PUSH