Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA *Buying* Diamond Account 200-250 [Details]

Discussion on NA *Buying* Diamond Account 200-250 [Details] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA *Buying* Diamond Account 200-250 [Details]

I'm looking for diamond account in the price range 200~250. North American Server.

I don't need any skins, don't need any rune pages or champs, just looking at the rank.

Along with the password and necessary information, I would need the original e-mail, original account name for recovery purposes if I'm going to buy the account.

I know how the password recovery system works, and I've traded lots of accounts so I'm only looking for reasonable sellers whos going to provide me the information. I don't want to waste my time.

If I'm paying you first, I would need personal identification that can proof you are not a scammer. I would really like to prefer calling you first in phone or some kind of reliable source before trading for a solid proof.

After I trade, I am going to check if the original email and Original ID matches for account recovery so please don't attempt to give false information.

If you want to go first and provide the account information, I would provide any information on my hand for insurance purposes that can insure you.

Or if you have a preferred method of trading, please tell me so.

If interested please skype : kaneoven. Thanks
Old 03/08/2013, 03:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 200
All the things a legit buy would require. Good job!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying account Diamond Division III - I !
02/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I buy an good account with 50 - 70 skins , 100 champions minimum and with Diamond Division III - I . I offer 150 - 500 $ ( Paypal , PSC , Liberty Reserve ) Skype : LLEGOLAS. Up UP
Buying S2 Diamond SoloQ Account - Euw
01/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says everything. Send me your skype via pm. i will pay good (psc).
Buying NA DIAMOND Border Account
01/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Must have a diamond border from s2, the current elo in s3 does not matter to me. The number of champions, skins and runes does not matter to me either. Of course, I will be willing to pay more if the account comes with nice skins and champs but I am still willing to pay well as long as the account ended up diamond last season. Please PM me here for more details. I will not tolerate scammers so do not PM me if you are even going to try. Dont worry though, Im not making you go first.
Buying plat / diamond S2 NA Good account.
12/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Since I sold my snowbunny nid account ( :( ) I need a new one ! What i'm looking for: -Plat/Diamond S2 -I like rare skins ;) -Good amount of everything
(NA) Buying Level 30 LoL account - Details Inside ;)
05/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a level 30 LoL account on the NA servers, with no ranked games/under 10 ranked games (pref none!). I would also like it to have an AP runepage (AP runes with mana regen yellows) and AD (AD Quint+Reds atleast ;)) Looking to pay about $15 USD, pm me on skype - julianwow2 Thanks, Burstyy. PS: I'll pay first if reputable, if not you first. bump