Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Silver IV to Gold V boost on Brazilian server

Discussion on Need Silver IV to Gold V boost on Brazilian server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Silver IV to Gold V boost on Brazilian server

interested? add me on Skype biruleibi4276
Old 03/06/2013, 09:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB elo boost silver V - gold v
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi ! I need a boost from silver V to Gold V, I pay only with PSC and I pay only with a trusted seller(someone scam me) Add me Skype maitredayo
LF Boost Silver III - Gold V NA
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Paying $70 + Brand new / clean lvl 30 NA account. The account will come with the original email as well. Would also be willing to consider adding some lvl5 Refs to the account. The account needing a boost has less then 20 ranked games played (should still be getting close to 20+ LP a win)and a wide pool of champs / rune page.
[S]Elo Boost Silver 5 to Silver 3 [B]e*gold 981
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title say all i only give e*gold My acc have fast all champs+runes and 40 points. Add Skype: pumaadix
[S] Looking For ELO Boost Silver II to Gold V
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey there, I'm looking for an ELO Boost from Silver Division II to Gold Division V. (EUW) I'm willing to pay 30€ PaySafeCard. You have to go first, or we split the money (50% after you boosted the first Division and 50% after the second Division) Greetings
WTB a boost from Silver 1 to Gold 5 (EUW)
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I want to buy a boost from Silver 1 to gold 5, fast and cheap if possible but i prefer to pay more for something trustable.