Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver Kayle sale<Trusted<

Discussion on Silver Kayle sale<Trusted< within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 391/0/0
Silver Kayle sale<Trusted<

hey i have silver kayle (code) for NA servers

payment paypal (Gift) family and friends<
Buyer goes first
Price90 euro
Old 03/27/2013, 18:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
90€ lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] NA Silver Kayle
01/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I have an unused NA Silver Kayle code, which include the full Collector's Pack bundle. Just trying to see what I can get, MM will be used if I decide to trade. If I feel like I am going to get scammed I will not go through with it. Post here or pm offers if interested.
EUW Account for sale (Silver Kayle - Nosferatu Vladimir - 102 skins)
01/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Rune pages: 17 Runes: Many S2: Silver border S3: Top: 1450, Current 1359 (however i am boosting it) Champions owned: 94 Skins owned: 102 (Many legendary and legacy skins included) RP: 2000 Rare skins: Silver Kayle (Collectors edition) and Nosferatu Vladimir (Harrowing 2010)
Beautiful 2k elo, super rare account for sale! NA - Triumphant Ryze - Silver Kayle
12/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey folks, my brother is finally letting me sell his old league of legends account, he is an ex-tournament player, but he is now at university, so no longer plays. I am more than happy to use a verified middleman, however will go first if you have a very good rating on this website. The account owns every champion in-game, 16 rune pages, most good runes etc. Now for the fun part, rare skins include, Triumphant Ryze and Silver kayle. Image below of the best skins. If you are...
WTS Silver Kayle
09/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Really rare Silver Kayle Skin code, PM offers. Only want Paypal or bank transfer.
Silver Kayle Pricecheck
09/06/2012 - League of Legends - 19 Replies
Hey, wollte mal fragen, ob jemand weiß wo der Preis für den Silberne Kayle Skin liegt. English: Hey, I wanted to ask if someone knows the price for the Silver Kayle skin atm.