Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Eloboosting Service] - *[Challenger Player |Bronze - Diamond Boosting|]* (EUW&EUNE)

Discussion on [Eloboosting Service] - *[Challenger Player |Bronze - Diamond Boosting|]* (EUW&EUNE) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Eloboosting Service] - *[Challenger Player |Bronze - Diamond Boosting|]* (EUW&EUNE)

--------------------------------------- ABOUT ME ! ---------------------------------------
Hey first of all, this is repost cause I have no requests, so I try it with a new Thread this is my old one :

At the moment im at Challenger Tier in Premade, and playing around Diamond in Soloque.
I did some Boosts already just add me in Skype and u can ask me all Questions and stuff. I normally be done very quick but I will allways tell you how long I will need, i'm free at the moment.

------------------------------------ Pricing Eloboost ---------------------------------------
Bronze Division - 15 USD / € per 100 rating

Silver Division - 15 USD / € per 100 rating

Gold Division - 25 USD / € per 100 rating

Platinium Division - 40 USD / € per 100 rating

(Atm. I'm Boosting to Dimaond Division V)

* Only pay $ If you are not able to pay in €, switzerland for example. *

------------------------------ Pricing Duo Q Games ----------------------------------------

5 EUR / USD per.WIN. (ie. 10 EUR / USD 2games | 15 EUR / USD 3games)

---------------------------------------- Pricing Coaching ------------------------------------

10 USD / EUR 1hour

------------------------------------------- Payments --------------------------------------

All payments will go through paypal, or Paysafecard!
+

I will have to buy Champions, or changing / buying runes WITH IP ONLY ofc. !
I wont spend any RP or talk with your friends.

------------------------------------------ Contact -----------------------------------------

Old 06/15/2014, 15:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 180/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Vouch View Post
Need vouch? Add me in Skype: best.vouch [Im Silver 1 (55 lp) MMR is pretty good]
Quote:
Advertising your service (e.g. Middleman, Bailing/"Trusting") in another thread without the thread-starter explictly asking for it is not allowed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Challenger/Diamond I Account EUNE
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Hey there, This time i have high ranked account for sale. Its currently on Diamond I due to inactivity, dependably on you're demand and offer it can be boosted back to challenger one. Account is placed on EUNE server. S2: Triple Diamond
EUW/EUNE high LP(ELO) Boosting from Diamond I player (2500 ELO)
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Closed for now. Try Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching on NA/EUW/EUNE § LoLBoost instead. Old post: Hello. To introduce myself - I'm a veteran player and a very experienced booster. I'm playing since early beta, I have more than 5000 ranked games total across all seasons, and more than 500 games boosted total across all seasons, forums, and sites. In this season, I was among the first dozens of people to get to Diamond I, where I stopped. I can play every role and know a lot about how the game...
2.2k Player Cheap Boosting Service (EUW and EUNE)
11/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers. Servers I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers. ELO My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k. http://oi39.tinypic.com/w888ed.jpg
ELO Boosting Service: up to 2.2k ELO (Diamond) NA / EUW / EUNE
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
League of Legends: ELO Boosting and Coaching NA / EUW / EUNE Get your ELO boosted before its too late! Season 2 ends October 23 2012 I’ve been playing LoL for 2 years, I have recently been boosting ELO, but have decided to take a break and increase my own ELO. Now I'm back and I also have a group of friends. We range from 2.1k - 2. 5k ELO. With the new rating system introduced we thought it would be a good opportunity to increase other players' ELOs. Prices 0000 to 1300 -- $30 /...
2.4K EUW Player cheap boosting service (EUW and EUNE)
09/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers. Servers I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers. ELO My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k. http://oi39.tinypic.com/w888ed.jpg