Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very Cheap and Quick Elo Boost by Challenger Tier Player

Discussion on Very Cheap and Quick Elo Boost by Challenger Tier Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Very Cheap and Quick Elo Boost by Challenger Tier Player

About Us:
We are an elo boosting service that aims to beat the competitors' prices and deliver your boost as quickly as possible. We typically work late into the night so our elo boost system will not interfere with your regular playing. However, we are also available during all hours of the day and prioritize the completion of each job in a timely manner. Add the skype account listed below and we will closely estimate when your account will begin and finish its boost, as well as iron out all the details. You are always welcome to spectate. Our boosters are high ranked players, one of them being a Challenger Tier player that has played in competitive tournaments. Our boosters are strictly prohibited from all use of in-game chat beyond objective timers and also all use Appear Offline to maintain your privacy. Our professionalism ensures your account will not be reported while we provide our service. We strive to surpass our competition so our rates are especially low.

Division Pricing:
  • Bronze to Silver V ($18/division) + 18 for promotion
  • Silver to Gold V ($25/division) + 25 for promotion
  • Gold to Plat V ($35/division) + 35 for promotion
  • Plat to Diamond V ($55/division) + 55 for promotion
Prices may be adjusted for particularly stagnant LP gains--usually to a net win plan--in order to align our quantity of work on the customer's MMR with the payment

Net Win Pricing (Different service than straight division boosts):
Bronze: $4/win
Silver: $5/win
Gold: $7/win
Platinum: $10/win

Duo Queue - duo with one of our boosters (who will provide the second acc) including skype call
$5/game

Skype User name: arpan425

I'm signed onto skype at almost any hour of the day, just add me and we can provide proof and get you in contact with some vouchers. We prioritize bulk jobs.

Payment:
We accept paypal only!

From 3/18 to 3/21

10 Placement matches. We guarantee gold placement!
Old 03/01/2013, 06:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added ^.^
Old 03/01/2013, 11:19   #3

Bump... Been getting a lot of clients, need some of those folks to verify please
Old 03/04/2013, 20:34   #4

Completed many boosts, have clients ready to verify!
Old 03/16/2013, 01:22   #5

Bumpmpmpmp!!
Old 04/05/2014, 02:21   #6

Bump! we are back in business
Old 04/05/2014, 02:24   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you need a vouch add me on Skype pls!

Old 04/05/2014, 02:35   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 181
The Black Market: 152/0/1
If you need a vouch you can add me skype too: neklan43

Tags
boost, cheap, cheap boost, diamond, elo