Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Platinum Ranked LoL Account

Discussion on [WTB] Platinum Ranked LoL Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 292
[WTB] Platinum Ranked LoL Account

Hey, i want to buy a platinum ranked lol account.

Server: EUNE/EU

The email should be included.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Platinum Ranked Teams
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm currently selling 3v3 and 5v5 Platinum or Gold Ranked Teams. For any price info or questions please add me in skype: elias.roth25 Edit: EUW Only.
NA Platinum account for sale , 0/0/0 ranked, all skins ++++
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This is my new account on this forum, Although I may only have 0 posts, my real Forum Account is here: http:// ********** / showthread.php ?p=11497280#post11497280 You may msg me on that forum to confirm if i am real, and you can see my vouches for trust. NA ACCOUNT Platinum border for s3 , s2 and s1 gold season 1 gold icon trophy also and alot of other rare treats that are not able to be obtained anymore,
[WTB] Gold/Platinum Ranked team
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am looking for a gold/platinum 5v5 ranked team paying from 5-30 Euros in E*gold or Psc (The price depends on the division) And scammers GTFO of here
[WTB] NA Platinum or Diamond elo 3v3/5v5 Ranked Team
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Can pay with Lvl30 smurfs, PayPal, RP Cards or Riot Graves/Sona/Sivir/Jax. Do not PM me. Offer me here.
Selling 1730 ranked 5s team (platinum)
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling ranked team 1730 ELO in ranked 5v5 (platinum) message me here here let me know your offer money only via paypal. here's a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/zm1XA.jpg