Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo Boost [just doing one]

Discussion on Free Elo Boost [just doing one] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Elo Boost to Gold D1 maybe plat [just doing one]

I am a 1500ish player stuck in silver d3. I need an account with same or lower division to boost myself. My friend is plat D1 and duo queues with me on other accounts. But we dont have an account that is close to my division so I can only duo with the gold D1 and higher accoutns so duo is pretty tough. This whole thing will be done through epvp and im not charging anything to any low elo player who wants a free boost.

Looking for an account that has a range of ap champs pref (and runes would help a lot ) You are really helping me so . any questions just pm or comment or msg me through skype SNPDRKID.
Im only going to boost one account since its going to boost with me and i dont plan on doing it again. If i get more than one person intrested then ill pick the one that goes best with my duo partner.

got a couple of msgs asking for proof of my friends elo so im posting his screen shot and mine if anyone cares about mine .
friend

Mine

(btw the amount of msgs we got has us considering boosting for sale up to plat d5 or d4 possibly)