Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying pax sivir or riot graves.

Discussion on Buying pax sivir or riot graves. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying pax sivir or riot graves.

Hello im buying pax sivir or riot graves. Got 10euros atm only, so i can only buy 1skin (unless you sell both for 10e which i think is quite weird). Pm me with the prices.
Old 02/20/2013, 13:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add my skype : thomas.rejkvik

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING RARE SKINS - ( Pax Jax - Riot Singed - Pax Sivir - Riot Graves )
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hi i am selling some rare skin codes and i know scammers on that forum so i wont go first we can go with MM np or you will go first.All codes for different Servers so be carefull while reading. Total : 1 Pax Jax - 35 Euro ( For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST ) Total : 2 Riot Singed - 35 Euro ( For Both Side EU and NA ) Total : 4 Pax Sivir - 10 Euro ( 3 of them For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST 1 of them for NA ) Total : 4 Riot Graves -...
Buying pax sivir , pax jax and riot graves
10/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As the topic says i am buying those skins add me on skype jacksonmart2
SELLING RIOT Sınged and Riot Graves !! and Looking For Pax Jax and Pax Sivir..
09/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD
[Buying] Riot Graves, Singed, Pax Jax, Tf, Sivir
09/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm looking to buy several skins. I want: -riot graves -riot singed -fm rammus -pax jax I mainly want these skins, but I also might buy other skins (pax sivir, pax tf, riot nasus, human ryze, arcade sona) if the price is right. The skins must work for NA. I will be paying with paypal. If you are very highly trusted I will go first, if not I expect you to go first. Pm me or leave your skype here to work out pricing.