Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU WEST LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT CHEAP!!!!

Discussion on EU WEST LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT CHEAP!!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EU WEST LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT CHEAP!!!!

hi,
I Sell My League Of Legends Eu West Account.
Wins:304
Champions:40
I have free Transfer For Turkey and Eu N&E
I Want 17€(paypal)
we will negotiate the price
I Am Not A Scammer
I Want The Money
MY SKYPE NAME: wanting.paxsivir

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of Legends EU WEST ACCOUNT! (CHEAP)
01/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
42 Champions Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Ashe,Brand,Cho'Gath,Corki,Dr.M u ndo,Ezreal,Fiddlesticks,Garen,Gragas,Graves,Jax,Ja yce,Karma,Karthus,Kha'Zix,Kog'Maw,Lux,Master Yi,Morgana,Nunu,Olaf,Orianna,Pantheon,Shaco,Shen,S hyvana,Singed,Sivir,Soraka,Tristana,Tryndamere,Twi stedFate,Vayne,Veigar,Vladimir,Volibear,Wukong,Xer ath,Zyra 9 skins (Not counting Tristana's/Alistar's) Midnight Ahri,Nottingham Ezreal,Mafia Graves,Mecha Kha'Zix,Lion Dance Kog'Maw(Legendary),Bladecraft Orianna,Workshop...
Very Cheap Level 30 League of Legends Account Skins, Champs, Runes[EU West]
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, selling my level 30 account reletively cheap because i need 10 bucks for the new haunting nocturne skin on my NA Account(Switched because freinds play on NA), 10 bucks is only about 7 Euro's so i feel that is a bargan for what the account has. Things to notice: I have a few expensive champs like Irelia, Nocturne and vlad aswell as plenty of 3150's . Still have RP and IP on the account. Skins: Ravager Nocturne, Frejlord Ashe , Reverse Annie(My favorite) Runes: I have the...