Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT / steam account (high end) for Platinum LOL acc

Discussion on WTT / steam account (high end) for Platinum LOL acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTT / steam account (high end) for Platinum LOL acc

Hello, im searching for a good League of Legends minimum Plat Div 3 Account.
Should have a minium of 60 to 70 Champs and some Runes

I have a very good steam account to offer, cause i already played every game and want others to play the games

Here are the Games

Highlights: All Achievemets in Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike Global Offensive

Highlight Games
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Counterstrike GO
Darksiders 1 & 2
Saints Row 3
All games of the Warhammer Series

VAC STATUS : GOOD

pn me if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<Service> Elo push by high skilled platinum player
08/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings. I've decided to start my elo pushing service. I am a gold S1, and platinum S2 (currently 2130 elo, max elo 2200) player. My main role is jungler but i can play every roles quite well. My prices: 10€ 0-1400 /100 elo 15€ 1400+ /100 elo As references i can give you some screens i worked under other guys.
[WTB] Platinum account paying high $$$
06/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there all. This is my search for another plat account. Recently bought a platinum account and had elo boosting from some members here (can get vouches/proof of buys). I like to have accounts just purely for the aesthetic look. If anyone has any plat accounts on N.A let me know I can pay good. I dont really care for skins or runes. Prefer no bronze borders around season 1. Borderless Gold or plat are fine. Paying upwards of 200 USD~ for the right account. Must be NA. Paypal is...
Combat Arms 1LT4 [G] Platinum - PSC || MW3 Steam Account Tausch gegen CPT,MAJ,LTC,COL
04/11/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
#Can be Closed
[Selling] High ELO (Platinum) Acc with Every champion / (too many) skins and runes
02/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello summoners! I am now selling my Level 30 NA account. Below is a basic overview the account. S1 Platinum Ranked(Comes w/ limited Victorious Jarvan skin, Platinum profile banner and platinum colored avatar border) 260 RP and 5343 IP currently loaded on account Account owns all 93 released champions 10 Rune Pages with the best tier 3 runes(including 14 quintx3 sets, complete listing below) 25 Skins including 8 limited/rare skins
Vk Steam account mit Half-Life Platinum Pack
06/09/2010 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
wie gesagt der account steht zum Verkauf. suche PSC oder einen steam-account