Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS

Discussion on HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS

Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount of money to someone interested out there, but first I'd like to list SOME of the goodies this account has.

As listed in the title, 203 skins which I honestly think is insane. It literally has 1-6 skins for each champion, and 13 of them are legendary.
The account has all champions which are released at this current date (last champion was Thresh) and it also has 13011 IP for future champions.
As listed above, it has 13011 IP for champions, because it literally also has almost every rune in the game. Of course theres some I missed, but it has everything you literally need including >17 RUNE PAGES<
It has 912 wins in Normal games, and was rated Silver in season 2. It's currently Silver Division V in ranked, and I just kinda gave up playing serious rankeds since S2. Therefor its nothing special.

It also has quite alot of non obtainable skins including the ones from this christmas, last christmas, and from last year. I'll list a few here:

Crimson Akali, Pharaoh Amumu, Red Riding Annie, Nightmare Cho'gath, Red Baron Corki, Slay Belle Katarina, Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, Mistletoe LeBlanc, Toy Soldier Gankplank and trust me, alot more.

I also want to list a few screenshots, that helps you to believe me and also show a little more than what I'm posting here:

- Shows about 50% of the champions
- Shows about the other half
- Shows rune pages including Marks
- Shows Quints
- Shows Seals
- Shows Glyphs
- Shows that it has every champion
- Just shows a couple of bought bundles and such

And yeah, that's most of the stuff including my pro paint skills, lmao :P I was told by a friend to blackout the names just to be safe. If it's necessary I can show you the whole account on skype/teamviewer etc.

And because I currently dont have any feedback (I've bought alot of stuff and even sold stuff on this website) I will agree to use a legit middleman.

I also want you to post in this thread before you add my skype, since this is a really big account I want to be 100% sure that I'm not scammed. And yes, I've countless times been and attempted to be scammed, and I've learned from it. So in shorter words, I'm not stupid.

Anyway, my skype is "Jughturt". I hope to see some offers asap because I honestly dont know what the price should be myself XD.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have the email of the account. The account was given to me as level 22 when I started by a friend, but if theres any information I'm missing he has it. So dont worry about that

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: The account also has Honorable Opponent

I would prefer if you added my skype Jughturt, then told me where you saw my thread because I've posted it a few places.

I'm looking for around 200 euros for the account, but any offer is appreciated

bump
Thanks
1 User