Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Division Boosting! Cheap and fast!

Discussion on [NA] Division Boosting! Cheap and fast! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Division Boosting! Cheap and fast!

*THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING ON EPVP, I AM FROM SYTHE. I HAVE A VERY GOOD REPUTATION ON SYTHE, THE ORIGINAL THREAD IS HERE:

OUR WEBSITE:

Player one: Available
Player two: Boosting silver 3 > gold 5
Player three: Available

About Us
  • There are 3 of us roughly around Platinum and one player who is Diamond which means we do 3 jobs at a time
  • We offer boosting up to the platinum division
  • You can ask us to log off the account at any time and use the account
  • Time frame of boost will be discussed depending on elo level, but the minimum amount of league points gained is 50 per day, while averaging out to 1 division gain per day.
  • We only boost accounts on the North American server
  • Your account details will not be given away to anyone but the people boosting it
  • We require the full payment first, then after the job has been completed, we exchange vouches
  • Paypal payments must be sent as gifts

Pricing per elo (this is the price per divison)

Bronze Tier 25$/division

Silver Tier 30-35$/division

Gold Tier 40-50$/division

Platinum Tier 55-60$/division

• Best of 3 promotion series: $15

• Best of 5 promotion series: $25

• Duo Queuing: $10 per game

*All prices are USD

The following payments are accepted:

• PayPal

• Bank Deposit (Only applicable if you reside in Australia)

Pictures of our accounts *updated with the new divisions!*

Pictures of current/completed jobs

VOUCHES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omknee View Post
boosted my elo, was easy and ridiculously cheap. thanks, hopefully ill keep it at that elo too >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designer View Post
Did great on the jobs but its temporary on hold because of family trip, he will be back and finish the job. Very nice guy and fun to talk to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanda View Post
boosted my account for a very good price
was very accommodating with payment and the boosting itself
completed my boost really quickly as well all around great service
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaknificent View Post
great guy. and well recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direchampion View Post
Did a small job when I didn't have time. Worked out fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet101 View Post
He boosted me 1550-1600 in one day. LEGIT.
Trust this guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexington McSex View Post
great service! +rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenkrantz View Post
Great to communicate with. Easy Process. Great Time. I highly suggest these guys for an elo boost for a low price with fast time. Thanks Guys
OUR WEBSITE:

OUR WEBSITE: