Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doing low ELO Jobs very cheap!

Discussion on Doing low ELO Jobs very cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Doing low ELO Jobs very cheap!

Add me on Skype, Aiiightk47. I did one so far, the user vouched that I did it and did not scam him.

I'll do low divisions, and if you don't believe me I can play a game and stream it.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Elo jobs
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
retired
1500 doing cheap elo jobs to low low elos
01/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm doing very cheap elo jobs, for lower elos, add me on Skype, Aiiightk47. Don't believe me? I'll stream it. I stream every day for 2-3 hrs, and I might play offline games. My stream is twitch.tv/aiiightlol if you don't believe me. One person I've given a boost to vouched for me. I'll do any elo under 1200 and I'll get them to around 1200.
NA + EUW, Safe, Fast, Cheap Elo Jobs
07/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm a known trusted LoL player here. I'm working on all those jobs with three of my friends all 2,1-2,3k elo players. NA i can take jobs up to 1.5k along with Europe, maybe more. My skype is elo.job My email is [email protected] Accepting Paypal(Verified)
Cheap Elo Jobs from 2k+ NA Player
07/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, new to these forums as you can tell. I'll provide proof if you're interested in purchasing a service, of course. I've done many elo jobs before, from 900-1600, 1200-1800, etc. All done quick and cheap. 0-1300: $15 per 100 1300-1600: $20 per 100 If you wish for a higher elo, send me a pm. We can negotiate. If you have an account with little ranked games played and it is gaining 20-50 elo a game, I'll discount the prices. Please have PayPal if you're interested in my service....
Cheap and Safe Elo Jobs
07/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I have done many elo jobs in the past. I have done elo jobs from 800 all the way up to 1800. I am currently 1890 and playing more everyday. I would also be willing to play a few free ranked games to prove I'm legit, if thats what it takes. I accept payments via Paypal. You can also email me at [email protected] for any questions. Prices: 100 elo below 1520, 10$ 100 elo above 1520, 15$ Add me on skype Munsta_Meyer for any information or if you are interested.